Leora & Malia - Home Activities #41

Nicholas

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe the break up was for such reasons , that the guy didn’t like that he could only have her and stay over 1-2 times per week .. who knows , maybe another apartment and trying again by herself  and just no cameras ? And trying to live a different life than what she was doing so far ? But then , we speak about Malia , what has she made inside the apartment in order for us to understand that she’s very strong personality and character to manage and live  by herself in Prague .. 

Wait a minute. What is this conversation about? Did I miss some translations or is there a PM conversation going on that the rest of us no nothing about? What about the visa problem?

• Haha 1

si se va Malia, que se vaya;

todos están suponiendo y argumentando motivos, por los cuales se va:

por desengaño, por fin de contrato, porque ya puede viajar......, por lo que sea, la verdad es...que nunca encajo, nunca puso demasiado de su parte, pero quien sabe, a lo mejor se va a un nuevo

apartamento, a intentarlo en solitario y a triunfar.

sea lo que sea, que tenga suerte

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, taxio said:

si se va Malia, que se vaya;

todos están suponiendo y argumentando motivos, por los cuales se va:

por desengaño, por fin de contrato, porque ya puede viajar......, por lo que sea, la verdad es...que nunca encajo, nunca puso demasiado de su parte, pero quien sabe, a lo mejor se va a un nuevo

apartamento, a intentarlo en solitario y a triunfar.

sea lo que sea, que tenga suerte

So where does Leora go from here?...At least she won't have to split the bonus when she bates solo...😏

• Haha 1

Would Paul and Eva move into the apartment if Malia went home?

Lets face in Paul's business was only fixing iPhone's and you can do that in any country.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, philo said:

I don't know if others have ever been in this situation, but I have concluded that there is some women that no man can satisfy. Trust me, the more some women get, them more they need. I did not say the more they want, I said the more they need. Just hope that you are never in a relationship with such a woman.

The way we have all seen on cameras , Leora was never ( better say , so very few times )sexually satisfied by Paul . Discovering that masturbation  could give her the pleasure she was not enjoying in sex , it was by such occasions that she was keeping herself entertained also .. Doing as such though , without even knowing it by herself for a short period I think , she grew slowly her “ legend “ since more and more subscribers started tuning in to see her doing so .. the masturbations slowly  started becoming except Leora’s pure pleasure , the absolute “ mean “ to communicate  with her fans as she was also testing herself for more and new things while masturbating .. eventually and especially the last 2-3 years of her residency in Russia , the masturbations became a sacred ceremony , something that even Paul while was fucking her , he accepted that she should do in order to please herself as it was more than obvious  that he couldn’t ( or he had difficulties ? ) being able to satisfy her .. 

With that being said , I honestly  believe that Leora even if she has / had someone in the Czech Republic , she’s the only one that can satisfy herself and she’s addicted to masturbation ( although with much less obsession than in the past ) … as we have said , it is a pity that as it seems , she has never experienced ( at least on cameras ) pure sexual pleasure by her man and in my opinion , I strongly believe  that no man  has ever satisfied her according to her needs and passion she seems to have about sex ( even though she’s isn’t any special sex experienced woman , using the examples of current participants  that know a lot about sex - Masha / Hanna / Nelly ) 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Leora and Masha, Masha would eat her alive.

These two women though as roommates , if they could cooperate , they would make RLC need the servers of a whole decade to deal with the traffic of the site 😂😉😉😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The way we have all seen on cameras , Leora was never ( better say so few times )sexually satisfied by Paul . Discovering that masturbation  could give her the pleasure she was not enjoying in sex , it was by such occasions that she was keeping herself entertained also .. Doing as such though , without even knowing it by herself for a short period I think , she grew slowly her “ legend “ since more and more subscribers started tuning in to see her doing so .. the masturbations slowly  started becoming except Leora’s pure pleasure , the absolute “ mean “ to communicate  with her fans as she was also testing herself for more and new things while masturbating .. eventually and especially the last 2-3 years of her residency in Russia , the masturbations became a sacred ceremony , something that even Paul while was fucking her , he accepted that she should do in order to please herself as it was more than obvious  that he couldn’t ( or he had difficulties ? ) being able to satisfy her .. 

With that being said , I honestly  believe that Leora even if she has / had someone in the Czech Republic , she’s the only one that can satisfy herself and she’s addicted to masturbation ( although with much less obsession than in the past ) … as we have said , it is a pity that as it seems , she has never experienced ( at least on cameras ) pure sexual pleasure by her man and in my opinion , I strongly believe  that no man  has ever satisfied her according to her needs and passion she seems to have about sex ( even though she’s isn’t any special sex experienced woman , using the examples of current participants  that know a lot about sex - Masha / Hanna / Nelly ) 

Look I've never had an issue with Paul apart from a few times he got violent towards Leora.

Paul was no stud in bed but he did his best.

I might be good for ratings to have Paul and Eva back. It would give us lots to talk about/ argue about here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1