B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #93 (August)

10 hours ago, bluewinner said:

They had met before, as during his first visit they talked about it, but if you have noticed their behaviour and body language has changed since his first visit. The first time he was not sure if he can touch the girls, but he seems more comfortable now, He touches Lia's private part and she gives him HJ under the blanket. and only from his second or third visit Lia started calling him her boyfriend. so I guess He has already done it with her, but with Mia it's just soft touches and kisses for now, last time he briefly touched Mia's pussy when they were taking shower together and she jumped back as she did not expected it, I don't think she would behave that way if she has already had sex with him.  

HJ? Handjob or Headjob

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, T W said:

well the twins seem to be hopeless, as i said before they could be so much more successfull on various fronts, but seems they are content with what they are doing.

well it would be nice if RLC would not keep bringing back girls who do nothing on cam just saying

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ichpacco said:

I always see the name Fior here. I think I know who that is. But in no appartment is her name. So from where is Fior? 🤔

He's a friend of Bog. Some say that he works for RLC, what might be true since he takes the girls out and back and when bog was on vacation he was there with the girls. 

• Thanks 1