B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #93 (August)

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

guys have got on here and said what a loser he is for not trying harder to have sex with the twins when he is in bed with them,well maybe thats because he is already having sex with them off cam and we know the twins do nothing real on cam and will never have sex on cam i just dont see them doing a complete turn around like Gina did

He was fucking Lia, and maybe Mia, before they arrived for their most recent vacation.  My theory is that he and the twins are acting together to string out interest, and top cam, for at least one day every week, for however long the twins are in B4.  Think of it as a play with 12 acts, or 24 acts, one act each week the twins are on RLC.  And the acts will be progressively more teasing.  And the final act will be Lia fucking this boyfriend on the balcony, where the cam angles are restricted, and no audio.  If there is preliminary sex before then, the twins will be wearing masks. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, moules said:

Think of it as a play with 12 acts, or 24 acts, one act each week the twins are on RLC.  And the acts will be progressively more teasing.  And the final act will be Lia fucking this boyfriend on the balcony, where the cam angles are restricted, and no audio.  If there is preliminary sex before then, the twins will be wearing masks. 

Well done Moules!  That is a very precise specific speculation!    I hope we don't start a trend and expect each other to include the cam angles in our speculations!

1 hour ago, moules said:

He was fucking Lia, and maybe Mia, before they arrived for their most recent vacation.  My theory is that he and the twins are acting together to string out interest, and top cam, for at least one day every week, for however long the twins are in B4.  Think of it as a play with 12 acts, or 24 acts, one act each week the twins are on RLC.  And the acts will be progressively more teasing.  And the final act will be Lia fucking this boyfriend on the balcony, where the cam angles are restricted, and no audio.  If there is preliminary sex before then, the twins will be wearing masks. 

You have given us the spoiler. Thanks. Now I can continue to boycott their presence.

2 hours ago, moules said:

He did not have sex with any of them before they joined RLC this time. He might have started having sex with Lia after his first appearance, but it's only touching and kissing with Mia.