B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #93 (August)

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

twins naked massage

It's a bullshit show. Something that is already disturbing between the other hetero girls gets an extra element of grossness with the twins.

It's time for RLC to finally wake up and get rid of all these stupid show girls.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

He did not have sex with any of them before they joined RLC this time. He might have started having sex with Lia after his first appearance, but it's only touching and kissing with Mia. 

So you must be a friend of twins to know this.  Do you know the name of the boyfriend?

49 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

They had met before, as during his first visit they talked about it, but if you have noticed their behaviour and body language has changed since his first visit. The first time he was not sure if he can touch the girls, but he seems more comfortable now, He touches Lia's private part and she gives him HJ under the blanket. and only from his second or third visit Lia started calling him her boyfriend. so I guess He has already done it with her, but with Mia it's just soft touches and kisses for now, last time he briefly touched Mia's pussy when they were taking shower together and she jumped back as she did not expected it, I don't think she would behave that way if she has already had sex with him.  

He thought it was Lia...😏

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

They had met before, as during his first visit they talked about it, but if you have noticed their behaviour and body language has changed since his first visit. The first time he was not sure if he can touch the girls, but he seems more comfortable now, He touches Lia's private part and she gives him HJ under the blanket. and only from his second or third visit Lia started calling him her boyfriend. so I guess He has already done it with her, but with Mia it's just soft touches and kisses for now, last time he briefly touched Mia's pussy when they were taking shower together and she jumped back as she did not expected it, I don't think she would behave that way if she has already had sex with him.  

Mia deliberately  brushed her hand against his hard cock in the bathroom.

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

I'm cheating a bit because I'm relying on Russian translations, etc. But I'm pretty sure that he and Lia have been hooking up regularly whenever she's in Barcelona for at least her past 2 visits to RLC. I don't think he's had sex with Mia and I doubt he will. That part seems like pure click-baiting for the cameras by the twins. I'm sure he'd like to if given the chance, but I doubt he will be. As far as his body-language changing, I think he wasn't sure where the on-camera boundaries were with Lia and where the boundaries were with Mia at all. Plus getting comfortable with being on camera himself and all that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, timber said:

I'm cheating a bit because I'm relying on Russian translations, etc. But I'm pretty sure that he and Lia have been hooking up regularly whenever she's in Barcelona for at least her past 2 visits to RLC. I don't think he's had sex with Mia and I doubt he will. That part seems like pure click-baiting for the cameras by the twins. I'm sure he'd like to if given the chance, but I doubt he will be. As far as his body-language changing, I think he wasn't sure where the on-camera boundaries were with Lia and where the boundaries were with Mia at all. Plus getting comfortable with being on camera himself and all that.

I don't think Mia's his type...😏

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, timber said:

Very good explanations timber ☺️

44 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Nana moved into the little on suite means Ginger is coming, Bogdan and Fior are going to be run something ragged. Come on Ginger. 🙂

rage GIF

lets hope they have enough carrots in the fridge for her

bugs bunny wtf GIF by Looney Tunes