Leora & Malia - Home Activities #42

Nicholas

I don't understand why practically everyone on this forum is speculating over and over on what is going to happen in this apartment and who is going to see who and when and all this plain bullshit. Things will happen when they happen so just sit back and wait and cut out all this crazy yak yak yak. No one here has all the answers.

• Like 3

Mein letzter Kommentar zum Thema Leora und Malia  : Ich hoffe sehr daß es für Malia eine Erlösung und Befreiung ist von RLC und Leora  los zu kommen und neue Chancen und Wege für ihr weiteres Leben zu finden trotz der COVID-bedingten Einschränkungen und der schwierigen Situation in Rußland. Hoffentlich hat sie eine Familie zu Hause die sie dabei unterstützt einen guten Neuanfang zu bekommen und die vor allem keine moralischen Ressentiments gegen sie wegen ihrer Zeit bei RLC hat. Das ist nicht so selbstverständlich wie es sein sollte.

27 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I don't understand why practically everyone on this forum is speculating over and over on what is going to happen in this apartment and who is going to see who and when and all this plain bullshit. Things will happen when they happen so just sit back and wait and cut out all this crazy yak yak yak. No one here has all the answers.

È divertente, perché alla fine si sta parlando di cose che succedono proprio di fronte alle telecamere. Come fanno ad essere supposizioni se sono cose che si sentono e si vedono di fronte alle telecamere? Avresti ragione se stessimo parlando di cose successe fuori dall'appartamento. 

Comunque, Malia non ha più toccato le valigie e non ne ha comprato un altra. Direi che teoricamente è pronta a partire quando vuole. Anche se mi sembra che ha lasciato ancora un po' di roba nell'appartamento. 

Well apparently Leora must have not been able to get her friend who is a friend of some lawyer there to be able to help out or do much for her friend Malia regarding possibly getting a temporary visa permit issued or reissued to try to give her friend Malia more time to apply for a temporary resident permit or visa there since her suitcases still seem to be packed. I guess the ole adage of having a friend who knows someone who may have some sort of influence in some certain way may have not made much of a difference in that situation if any such effort was ever even tried. 

• Confused 1

Kann es sein daß Malia auf gepackten Koffern sitzt und eine behördliche Entscheidung über Gehen oder Bleiben noch aussteht ? Mal sehen wie der Krimi, falls es einer ist, ausgeht. Immerhin sind die Koffer schon zwei Tage gepackt und auch der Vermerk auf der Seite Urlaub oder Verlassen von RLC noch nicht zu lesen ist.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Leora has to stay there for 5 Years before she can get Permanent Residency Status. So she has a long ways to go.  

Permanent residence permit after 5 years of continuous temporary residence in the CR. After 5 years of continuous residence in the Czech Republic, a foreign national can file an application for permanent residence.

Sorry SG ...A residents permit.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I have the answers but will not share.

• Haha 1

Every single time there together is always the same predictable moments from them, yes if your a person that unfortunately are not seeing enough pussy and ass   in your life, well I guess you're at the right place, because this is the only thing that's offered in this boring apartment

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1