B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #94 (August)

(2) There is to be no stalking, harassing or posting sensitive material whether that may be personal and/or professional account information of any apartment tenant and/or any CamCaps.net member.  This includes photographs and/or videos from VK, Facebook, Instagram and such sites that are similarly related of personal information in nature.

Edited by moos54
  • Haha 1

RLC needs to cast at least a few girls who have no problem with having sex in front of cameras, the amount of hiding, covering up and having their actual fun off cameras is getting ridiculous now.  all the apartments are filled by bunch of do nothings. At this point I don't get why Nana & Vivian are still here, one acts like a shy school girl and the other one is pregnant.they even get into a bath tub with their swimsuits 😅  FFS it's an adult site. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe Tesla will indicate her to RLC. 

yes, she just needs to tell her that she can go to Barcelona, sleep and eat in a luxury villa and spend most of her awake time on the beaches or in the clubs, and be handsomely paid for doing nothing at all . my guess is she be tempted to join 😅

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes, she just needs to tell her that she can go to Barcelona, sleep and eat in a luxury villa and spend most of her awake time on the beaches or in the clubs, and be handsomely paid for doing nothing at all . my guess is she be tempted to join 😅

The one that indicated Nana must have told her this. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

RLC needs to cast at least a few girls who have no problem with having sex in front of cameras, the amount of hiding, covering up and having their actual fun off cameras is getting ridiculous now.  all the apartments are filled by bunch of do nothings. At this point I don't get why Nana & Vivian are still here, one acts like a shy school girl and the other one is pregnant.they even get into a bath tub with their swimsuits 😅  FFS it's an adult site. 

Sex is mostly an exception from tenants in the vacation-apartments. I too wish this was different, but I understand that it can sometimes be harder to arrange. However, lack of sex is not the only problem. Someone called the twins robots, wich I think was a very fitting description, but Nana and Vivian are actually also robots in the exact same way. When they do a massage, it is the same show every time. When they masturbate, it is the same show every time. They possition the lights, they find the right angle for their bodies, and everything is done for the camera. It's all calculated and boring! No excitement, no passion. It says something about the situation when the most unpredictable, genuine and emotion-filled moments we see from Vivian is when she spots an insect in her room. 

I'm not demanding that they need to do anything crazy. But honestly. Come on, girls! You are better than this! I'm sure you can be alittle more creative! If you need suggestions: Have a joined dinner. A barbeque. Spend a day by the pool, swimming and suntanning. Spend a day in the garden, playing badminton and have a picknick. Use the fitness room to do a session of yoga. Have a movie night in the living room. Masturbate in the shower, or on the couch, without thinking about cameras and lighting. Try to vary it, do different things each time. Be spontaneous! Enjoy yourself, and have some fun! If you want to go really crazy, invite some people and have a party! You can definitely do alot better than all the nothing you are doing now!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sex is mostly an exception from tenants in the vacation-apartments. I too wish this was different, but I understand that it can sometimes be harder to arrange. However, lack of sex is not the only problem. Someone called the twins robots, wich I think was a very fitting description, but Nana and Vivian are actually also robots in the exact same way. When they do a massage, it is the same show every time. When they masturbate, it is the same show every time. They possition the lights, they find the right angle for their bodies, and everything is done for the camera. It's all calculated and boring! No excitement, no passion. It says something about the situation when the most unpredictable, genuine and emotion-filled moments we see from Vivian is when she spots an insect in her room. 

I'm not demanding that they need to do anything crazy. But honestly. Come on, girls! You are better than this! I'm sure you can be alittle more creative! If you need suggestions: Have a joined dinner. A barbeque. Spend a day by the pool, swimming and suntanning. Spend a day in the garden, playing badminton and have a picknick. Use the fitness room to do a session of yoga. Have a movie night in the living room. Masturbate in the shower, or on the couch, without thinking about cameras and lighting. Try to vary it, do different things each time. Be spontaneous! Enjoy yourself, and have some fun! If you want to go really crazy, invite some people and have a party! You can definitely do alot better than all the nothing you are doing now!

rlc should hire u as script u have very good ideas

38 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You make some very good points and I agree that the girls can be more creative, change the situations, stop being robots, etc., but I must say, I've seen enough dinners, parties, barbeques, etc. where anticipation builds and builds and ultimately nothing happens.  Right now RLC is one of the most boring adult sites I've ever encountered.

• Like 1