B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #94 (August)

1 hour ago, moules said:

I read repeatedly that Elian and Tesla arrived for short-term stays, and if that is true, one can't say that RLC pushed them out.  And I noted that when the police came to the door on the night of the four boys party, the first thing that Tesla did was run to her bedroom and pretend to be sleeping.  Perhaps she had worries about her status.

Vivian was pregnant when she arrived, so who knows what kind of participant she might have been otherwise.

The recruiting of new participants from the Ukraine is greatly affected by Ukraine having the lowest vaccination rate in Europe,   In Spain, 75% of the total population has received at least one shot.  In the Ukraine, 11 percent.  I expect that makes it difficult for Ukrainians to get out of the Ukraine.   (The U.S. is 60 percent of the TOTAL population.)

The language requirements are also a factor.  If they were to bring in a girl from Prague, or Rome, and assuming she didn't speak Russian, she would need to be good in English (like the twins) or Spanish (like Radislava).

If this is true, from what i've been told, she didn't know she was pregnant when she arrived.  I was told when she arrived that she was smoking and drinking and then all of a sudden one day she quit doing both of those things.  That tells me that she either just got pregnant a month before arriving on RLC and didn't know it or it happened after she appeared on RLC.

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

thats what i dont get about Lola she used to be very active  dont forget the orgy  and  the time Stella hid every thing  and Lola  would start stripping the girls  pretty much every time they partied what made her change so much guess the bonuses were not cutting it

she is on vacation

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If this is true, from what i've been told, she didn't know she was pregnant when she arrived.  I was told when she arrived that she was smoking and drinking and then all of a sudden one day she quit doing both of those things.  That tells me that she either just got pregnant a month before arriving on RLC and didn't know it or it happened after she appeared on RLC.

most likely before but she still wasn't doing shit so that says she has someone back home enough to have unprotected sex with on that level

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

most likely before but she still wasn't doing shit so that says she has someone back home enough to have unprotected sex with on that level

She might have someone back home but the fact is she doesn't care about the person back home if she left that person to be in a project full of cams and to be seen by thousands exposing herself to other men....piece of trash as far as I'm concerned!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She might have someone back home but the fact is she doesn't care about the person back home if she left that person to be in a project full of cams and to be seen by thousands exposing herself to other men....piece of trash as far as I'm concerned!

she probably doesn't have a skill set to get a high paying job and she comes from a low economy country like the Ukraine rlc knows just where to find these desperate women😂

• Haha 2

il y a 1 minute, Kingbanks a dit :

she probably doesn't have a skill set to get a high paying job and she comes from a low economy country like the Ukraine rlc knows just where to find these desperate women😂

She could learn to study and take a leaf out of Super Super hot Martina's book🙄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

I dream of the day RLC will kick Bogdan and Nelly out !  I think they are quite responsable for the bad mood we're having in the GOV's appartments right now !  If they can leave, I'm sure we'll see a major change !!  And not just them !  Gina and her bum as well !!  

If Gina leaves, we lose the most interesting and by far best current RLC apartment , a place that you can see all , parties , sex, arguments , disagreements , tears , smiles , guests , unpredictability .. what  then do we need from RLC unless an apartment like Gina and Bruno ? Leora and Malia spreading their legs while in the apartment , watching IPAd and Tv and pretending to do things for clickbait or real , both difficult to watch at times when Bruno and Gina argue and nice ( when guests like Bruno’s brother and amazing GF that we call her Cleopatra ) moments when they have sex and simply live normal lives ? 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've never laughed so hard at a post as I have with this one.  First off you finally said the right thing and then you contradicted yourself by saying "I am OK with this as long as she keeps it real".  None of it's real and you can see that with that asshole Bruno in Gina and Bruno's apartment and what doesn't happen if it were real life.  Everybody knows that Bruno is still fucking Holly and Stella off camera and if it was real, when Gina left for a day at the beach or for a day shopping with the twins or whoever, Bruno would have Stella or Holly over to his place for some quick sex and a smoke and that is something that does not happen.  In a "real life" situation, that is exactly what happens!!

Not to mention all the whispering that goes on as the shows are planned and choreographed!  There is nothing real about the "Real" in RLC!!

Everyone knows he fucks Stella and Holly 👻👻👻👻👻🤖👾💀☠️👽🤡🤡🤡😂🤣😂 You are the only one who says this because this is what you have formatted in your mind and now you just simply need any kind of whatever proof to prove your theories ( that I guess you got the info since you watch nothing from the never ending source of info 😂🤣😂🤣🤣 ) …. Your secret relation with “ the magic ball “ and knowing things for tenants that happen outside will never stop keeping me speechless .. you are one of a kind , the joke of this site 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Like 5

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I see Nelly and Bog as "mom and dad" of the house. They are there as supervisors of the Villa. Notice that when the girls have a man visit Bog is always there. I think it's for security reasons.  

They have destroyed in my humble opinion any spontaneous and unpredictable moments that we could have might got this summer by simply being there and the rest of tenants knowing that they are kind of “ totems “ for RLC and perhaps two people that they shouldn’t mess around and try not cause troubles ( only Masha opposed Nelly , Tesla and Elian backed off after the first extreme days .. ) 

15 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

She has a skill set, she's a stripper and strippers make damn good money.  However, all things come to an end as one gets older/pregnant and what's easier for her now is that she can lay around and play BS games and still make good money.  None of which means anything about what I said as far as her not caring for the guy that got her pregnant!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everyone knows he fucks Stella and Holly 👻👻👻👻👻🤖👾💀☠️👽🤡🤡🤡😂🤣😂 You are the only one who says this because this is what you have formatted in your mind and now you just simply need any kind of whatever proof to prove your theories ( that I guess you got the info since you watch nothing from the never ending source of info 😂🤣😂🤣🤣 ) …. Your secret relation with “ the magic ball “ and knowing things for tenants that happen outside will never stop keeping me speechless .. you are one of a kind , the joke of this site 😂🤣😂🤣😂

LOL I might be a joke to you and others but I will continue to say what I think regardless if you or others agree with it or not.  Do you have any proof that he's not fucking Holly and Stella outside the apartment?  Of course you don't so why don't you just STFU!!  There has been enough talk about all of his cheating since he and that worthless, no self pride Gina has been together, enough for me to warrant such a comment!!