B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #94 (August)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Everyone knows he fucks Stella and Holly 👻👻👻👻👻🤖👾💀☠️👽🤡🤡🤡😂🤣😂 You are the only one who says this because this is what you have formatted in your mind and now you just simply need any kind of whatever proof to prove your theories ( that I guess you got the info since you watch nothing from the never ending source of info 😂🤣😂🤣🤣 ) …. Your secret relation with “ the magic ball “ and knowing things for tenants that happen outside will never stop keeping me speechless .. you are one of a kind , the joke of this site 😂🤣😂🤣😂

The last thing I want is to get in the middle of this feud between Harley and DD ... it really is one of the top 5 entertaining things to do in RLC Nation these days.  That's sad but I challenge you to name five more interesting things happening over the last several days?

And I detest how Harley uses the "I have been told this and that all the time" ... along with his "that's the way I am and I am not going to change".    But hey, he doesn't seem to be going away.

BUT ... ok ... I am speculating now:   We see Gina and Bruno fighting constantly.  We did see Bruno put the moves on Stella ON CAM briefly as well as clean up her piss which is an intimate thing to do I suppose.  And I've been told by veterans  that Bruno has fucked Holly before and we have seen Holly back on cam since she left so she is in Barca somewhere.   MY POINT IS THIS:  If Harley is full of shit and Bruno is not fucking Holly and Stella off cam ... then WHAT DO GINA AND BRUNO FIGHT ABOUT ALL THE TIME????  We never hear what the arguments are or if we do (speculation or otherwise) it's about Bruno being unfaithful.  They can't be fighting like this over stupid shit like the color of the drapes.

All of this is circumstantial of course, but if Bruno is being faithful, why the fuck do they fight so much?  And maybe Bruno is NOT fucking Holly and Stella so Harley is technically wrong ... but if Bruno is fucking someone other than Gina ... that does not make Harley totally wrong.  Remember, if Gina and Bruno only fucked each other, that would be perfect in Harley's world 🙂 .

Anyway ... rather than fight among ourselves, we should focus on figuring out what is going on by watching with our eyes and finding some translators that we can trust.

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

The last thing I want is to get in the middle of this feud between Harley and DD ... it really is one of the top 5 entertaining things to do in RLC Nation these days.  That's sad but I challenge you to name five more interesting things happening over the last several days?

And I detest how Harley uses the "I have been told this and that all the time" ... along with his "that's the way I am and I am not going to change".    But hey, he doesn't seem to be going away.

BUT ... ok ... I am speculating now:   We see Gina and Bruno fighting constantly.  We did see Bruno put the moves on Stella ON CAM briefly as well as clean up her piss which is an intimate thing to do I suppose.  And I've been told by veterans  that Bruno has fucked Holly before and we have seen Holly back on cam since she left so she is in Barca somewhere.   MY POINT IS THIS:  If Harley is full of shit and Bruno is not fucking Holly and Stella off cam ... then WHAT DO GINA AND BRUNO FIGHT ABOUT ALL THE TIME????  We never hear what the arguments are or if we do (speculation or otherwise) it's about Bruno being unfaithful.  They can't be fighting like this over stupid shit like the color of the drapes.

All of this is circumstantial of course, but if Bruno is being faithful, why the fuck do they fight so much?  And maybe Bruno is NOT fucking Holly and Stella so Harley is technically wrong ... but if Bruno is fucking someone other than Gina ... that does not make Harley totally wrong.  Remember, if Gina and Bruno only fucked each other, that would be perfect in Harley's world 🙂 .

Anyway ... rather than fight among ourselves, we should focus on figuring out what is going on by watching with our eyes and finding some translators that we can trust.

For what I could understand from some of their the subject is "girly things" like "you don't pay attention on me" or "you are sexist" stuff like that. I think if Bruno were fucking Stella off cam she wouldn't be invited several times to their apartment. But one thing I noticed, it has being a long time since the last time Stella went to Gina's and Bruno's.  

I think the guy nana & Vivian was with in the bathtub is going to be in b4 tomorrow 🤔

I remember him saying he didn't have to work on Sunday and that he would have a car for him from his friend the same guy that was with him when they was with eilan🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 26 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

one of their recent arguments the name holly was mentioned a lot and even mashas name was mentioned

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Gina knows that Bruno has fucked someone else while being together since late spring 2020/ beginning of summer .. but as we have said , Gina loves this guy extremely much and of course he knows it and he can always turn things in his favor at the end with good bla bla 😎 plus , a good sex helps for the heat to calm  down ( apologies , I know you don’t approve 🙃😁when I say this .. ) ..

Bruno clearly cheated Gina on camera even in their apartment 😂🤣 some weeks ago with Stella , but since that day we don’t know what can be happening outside , to Bruno’s defense , why can’t Gina fuck someone off camera so as for her frustration to calm down ( I know I know , 1 in a million chances , Gina calms down by having some beers and that’s it 😂😂  ) .. 

It was for sure a talk about Holly a couple of weeks ago when they were really strong arguing ( even Bruno was “ crying “ .. ) and Gina appearing jealous if i had to guess , but I think info will be revealed at a certain time 😉

As for the first paragraph of your post , this is totally unacceptable from my side and it is the only thing that seems that I am having difficulties to deal with , but I am a very calm person in my life and if I am “ losing “ it , it means that this is really and extreme frustrating .. will do better , that’s not nice for myself and for the rest of the people here to go at this man’s level .. 

5 hours ago, redole1999 said:

Yes but she isn't on a beach, she signed up for a project and according to the guys on here is doing fuck all, if she is shy as you say then what is she doing there.

The project says that you will be in an apartment full of cameras , nothing more .. it is up to you how to make more , even more or the most of the money .. Nana has been showing more and more week by week , her first days was bating undercover , then no lights / half covered and even till today you can’t really say that she will center herself on camera to present a bating show , Vivian does it for example .. 

The answer of what she’s doing it , it is the one that everyone knows .. you work to get money , that’s what she does .. had she worked harder 😁 , she would make more .. still , she earns as much per month as she could maybe earn in half a year , perhaps more .. 

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As for the first paragraph of your post , this is totally unacceptable from my side and it is the only thing that seems that I am having difficulties to deal with , but I am a very calm person in my life and if I am “ losing “ it , it means that this is really and extreme frustrating .. will do better , that’s not nice for myself and for the rest of the people here to go at this man’s level .. 

Of course I was having fun talking about the back and forth between you and Harley.  But yes you cannot let him get under your skin.  That is what he wants.

Having said this, a lot of the first paragrahps in this post seem to support what Harley is saying.  Both of you are more or less saying that Bruno cheats on Gina.  You are more diplomatic and Harley comes at it like a bull dozer.  That's really the only difference!!