B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #94 (August)

I dream of the day RLC will kick Bogdan and Nelly out !  I think they are quite responsable for the bad mood we're having in the GOV's appartments right now !  If they can leave, I'm sure we'll see a major change !!  And not just them !  Gina and her bum as well !!  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I dream of the day RLC will kick Bogdan and Nelly out !  I think they are quite responsable for the bad mood we're having in the GOV's appartments right now !  If they can leave, I'm sure we'll see a major change !!  And not just them !  Gina and her bum as well !!  

I see Nelly and Bog as "mom and dad" of the house. They are there as supervisors of the Villa. Notice that when the girls have a man visit Bog is always there. I think it's for security reasons.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Tesla had her adventure with Brazilian guy on June 18
Elian left on July 09 and she packed her bags a week before so around the beginning of July
So yes Elian was present during Tesla's adventure and its consequences

I am sure Noldus will corroborate your calendar.  But Elian did get naked in the bath with two naked guys two nights before she actually left, and Nana interrupted by sitting on the side of the bathtub, and staying clothed.  So I don't think Elian gave up the idea of RLC shows because of Tesla and the Brazilian.

Their report that they traveled for three days by bus to reach Barcelona seems to be a journey to avoid border checks at the Schengen zone.  A train from Kyiv to Barcelona is faster and cheaper!

They brought few clothes, and bought few new clothes while in Barcelona, so will be using their pay back in the Ukraine, where it will go a long way.  But IIRC, Elian had a Mac notebook.

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

What have Nelly and Bodgan to do with the fact that almost all the girls in GOV keep their private lives out of the apartments? That was already the problem with the GOV concept before the two moved into B4 and will certainly not go away when the two move out again. 

If anyone is to blame here, it's the girls and RLC bad casting. That these apartments are currently so lousy is because all the girls who were actually involved at least to some extent are gone (except Stella), and only such junk as the Twins, Lola and Anna are left. In addition, RLC once again has two empty rooms that certainly not contribute to the excitement either.

What GOV is missing are the friends and acquaintances of the girls. I think RLC should transform GOV/COV into a roommate concept apartment, with people who really live there. Finally an end to the bullshit shows.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Is it really that important to know who does what?
tell yourself that you are probably wrong about people's intentions

no, its just to see if they have any kind of talent as singer

i cant remember anyone fitting in that

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What have Nelly and Bodgan to do with the fact that almost all the girls in GOV keep their private lives out of the apartments? That was already the problem with the GOV concept before the two moved into B4 and will certainly not go away when the two move out again. 

If anyone is to blame here, it's the girls and RLC bad casting. That these apartments are currently so lousy is because all the girls who were actually involved at least to some extent are gone (except Stella), and only such junk as the Twins, Lola and Anna are left. In addition, RLC once again has two empty rooms that certainly not contribute to the excitement either.

What GOV is missing are the friends and acquaintances of the girls. I think RLC should transform GOV/COV into a roommate concept apartment, with people who really live there. Finally an end to the bullshit shows.

because they are in b4 for way too long, if they want to stay longer just ask rlc for an apt, pretty sur they will be glad to do it

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

thats what i dont get about Lola she used to be very active  dont forget the orgy  and  the time Stella hid every thing  and Lola  would start stripping the girls  pretty much every time they partied what made her change so much guess the bonuses were not cutting it

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Totally agree with you.  What makes this fun is the spectrum of "authenticity" is wide and ranges from "raw honesty" to "fairy tale".   Yes Uber guy seems to be growing on her and who knows where this may go although I am with you that I don't think she wants a relationship.

The subtleties around this is driven by what a girl would do if they were not on cam?   If it were me, I would show him to the door and either give him a good night kiss and wait for a second date ... or tell him not to call me anymore.   But we are not in the real world on RLC (despite the name) ... so she strings it out for clicks and views.   I am OK with this as long as she keeps it real and playful.  This is much better than fake sex shows.  But we are still being played, my point earlier.  It's a fun narrative and who knows, she may warm up to this guy.  Everyone loves someone who is courting them and people tend to love the attention, so there is always hope these two might hook up.  But the betting odds in Vegas are not very good.  If you like long shots, place your bet now.

The only way to get real authentictiy is to hide the cams and  not tell the cast  members they are being watched.  If anyone can  figure  out how to do this legally, they could get rich rather quickly.

I've never laughed so hard at a post as I have with this one.  First off you finally said the right thing and then you contradicted yourself by saying "I am OK with this as long as she keeps it real".  None of it's real and you can see that with that asshole Bruno in Gina and Bruno's apartment and what doesn't happen if it were real life.  Everybody knows that Bruno is still fucking Holly and Stella off camera and if it was real, when Gina left for a day at the beach or for a day shopping with the twins or whoever, Bruno would have Stella or Holly over to his place for some quick sex and a smoke and that is something that does not happen.  In a "real life" situation, that is exactly what happens!!

Not to mention all the whispering that goes on as the shows are planned and choreographed!  There is nothing real about the "Real" in RLC!!