Leora & Malia - Home Activities #44

Nicholas

7 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Ik vind van niet , wetten zijn er om nageleefd te worden. Ze had kans genoeg om haar papieren in orde te brengen.

I just said that I was sad that this happened and not that she doesn't deserve what's happening to her.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Oh your comments don't upset me. Not in the least. If the fact that someone having the audacity to respond to comments in a similar way that most others probably already consider in regards to such comments upsets you, that is unfortunate.

Obviously you're upset. Otherwise you wouldn't have responded. 

Go ahead. You can have the last word.

Man sieht deutlich dass die ganze Misere auch an Leora nicht spurlos vorbeigeht. Ist ihre Welt doch auch plötzlich, unvermittelt und ohne ihre Schuld zerbrochen. Auch sie WIRD Sich neu orientieren müssen. Und auch finanziell  kann es große Auswirkungen haben. Das hat sie einfach nicht verdient. Es gibt dabei noch mehr Aspekte. Aber das ist eine Diskussion für später.

Edited by Gerald Knauft
lückenhfte Übersetzung

Ich hoffe nur,daß RLC Malia trotz ihres großen Fehlers alle Hilfe für den Umzug und für ihren Neustart gegeben hat. Immerhin hat sie länger als der Großteil der Mädchen zum Erfolg der Firma beigetragen. In dieser Situation ist billige Kritik am Verlauf dieser RLC-Zeit für Malia fehl am Platze. Ich bin überzeugt, dass sie im Rahmen ihrer Möglichkeiten immer das Optimum geleistete Möglichkeiten hat. 

Dear Leora what will happen now on your birthday with no one to share, come Christmas and New Year will that day be empty, quite, cold.

When you come home and pass Malia's empty room will you well up and hold back that choke and remember the fun and jokes.

Loyal fans wish Malia well and we also will watch over you.

• Like 1