Leora & Malia - Home Activities #44

Nicholas

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora in bed sleeping 

Malia in the bathroom taking care of beauty for face cream  

7:00 at night and in bed sleeping.  I guess the thought of doing fuck all for a day is quite tiring.  :biggrin:

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Howard warum müssen sie Menschen beleidigen, die zu ihrem Spaß sich vor die Kameras legen und ihr Innerstes nach außen kehren ?  Mädchen aus dem Osten Europas denen oft nichts anderes übrig blieb, damit sie gut leben konnten. Als Amerikaner sicherlich schwer verständlich. Und noch etwas: leisten sie ständig gute, fehlerfreie Arbeit ? Ich glaube kaum.

Schade daß der Abschied von Malia so einen Mißklang bekommen muß.

People always have a choice. Displaying (and playing with) your kitty for the world to see (and forever on video for generations to see, including her relatives and future kids) isn't something to be proud of. 

Malia's intentions when she first came to visit Leora was as a friend visiting a friend. But look what that turned into?  I bet her morals and ethics took a dive quickly sticking around in that apartment longer then she intended (and Covid is not to blame).  Same goes for Leora - her morals and ethics went to HELL long before this apartment (but really took a dive after leaving Paul).

Freedom of speech.  That's what I'm entitled to as a proud, naturally born person living in the greatest country in the world.  I see a wrong, I'll speak up.  I couldn't give a FUCK about (her) feelings when I see another person's morals, ethics and integrity degrade. That just makes life harder on everyone else.

Howard, ich weiß nicht was die Übersetzungsmaschine aus meinem Text gemacht hat. Ich wollte sie in keiner Weise beleidigen. Mir ging es nur um das Wort " Gestank ". Vielleicht ist das auch falsch übersetzt worden. Die Mädchen sind natürlich frei in ihren Entscheidungen etwas zu tun oder nicht zu tun. In Europa, hier Osteuropa gibt es aber leider objektive Zwänge aus der ökonomischen Situation heraus für die Menschen die es so i9n den USA als Massenerscheinung nicht gibt. 

Hoffentlich wird das korrekt übersetzt.