Leora & Malia - Home Activities #44

Nicholas

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

I tend to disagree with your " most important information "  regarding the date that she was arrested. Simply because it was the evening of Aug. 10th, that she and Leora had consumed three bottles of wine. While partying until 03:00 in the morning of Aug. 11th. and spent the whole day in Leora's bed recovering form their activities.

you and your group really need to learn what "sarcasm" is :angel:

What I wanted to express in my words is that we don't care whether it is the 10th, the 11th, the 13th or the 15th because the most important is not in this detail, the most important was in the rest of the information given that has been confirmed

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

What I wanted to express in my words is that we don't care whether it is the 10th, the 11th, the 13th or the 15th because the most important is not in this detail, the most important was in the rest of the information given that has been confirmed

Who confirmed it moos ? Apparently someone has seen actual proof of such a confirmation that most others on this site have not. So...I ask again...who confirmed it and where was the proof seen ?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Well sir ! You did a very poor job of covering up your posted error, calling it " SARCASM" !  Using that as a guideline. Do we dare to believe any of your posts as written ?

Or, are ALL of them " SARCASM " !  Ones " GROUP " has nothing to do with ethics !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Who confirmed it moos ? 

Just read the forum
there is a rough statement about Malia's departure by @StnCld316 and a statement made by another member who simply puts the timeline into perspective but confirms the same statements about Malia's departure
For me and I guess others, the timeline is much less important than the real reason for Malia's departure.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Well sir ! You did a very poor job of covering up your posted error, calling it " SARCASM" !  Using that as a guideline. Do we dare to believe any of your posts as written ?

Or, are ALL of them " SARCASM " !  Ones " GROUP " has nothing to do with ethics !

I also let you learn the word "humor"
Good night 😁

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Just now, moos54 said:

Just read the forum
there is a rough statement about Malia's departure by @StnCld316 and a statement made by another member who simply puts the timeline into perspective but confirms the same statements about Malia's departure
For me and I guess others, the timeline is much less important than the real reason for Malia's departure.

I have been aware of her departure for days now. But until today, all that had been mentioned regarding her departure had to do with a visa issue. Until today, nothing had been being mentioned in regards to anyone getting detained and arrested. If that may he what actually occurred, who found out about it and how ? Because that has not been coming from someone who has been pretty reliable about catching most of the conversations that could be overheard and translated with a good amount of accuracy.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Howard said:

I agree with some of what you say.  Many outside the US see us as gullible and weak (more so when there's a democrat in office, like word-salad Biden).  I'd prefer much tighter border controls then the open door policy that exists.  But in a whole (bad and good), people wanna be in the USA (I'd prefer most stay wherever they are).

If Leora would do what she does in the USA,...she'd be taxed up her hoo-haa (assuming she'd make herself a tax paying documented worker). If she did this in Germany, France or Canada, she'd be taxed up her hoo-haa and out the other end.

As an American, and a life-long Rebuplican, I find your comments are racist and most Americans do not subscibe to them. You are apparently part of the 35% of Ameriacans who feel as you do... you don't want anybody that is not a white European allowed in... and thankfully the American voters regected your philosophy in the last national election. Most Americans still feel that America is a land of opportunity if you work hard, believe in yourself, and believe in the American form of democracy. America is not perfect...no country is or has ever been. But most Americans are kind, decent people, who are not racists, and without regard to their politics, do not agree with your view. I know, I know, you believe the last election in America was "rigged". Get a life! To all the folks on the other side of the oceans, you built America by your faith in a better life away from tyranny...whether political or by religion. The vast majorty of Americans believe in welcoming all people to our shores to build a better life...do not believe the Amerian right wing press or the "crazies" on Facebook...they are racist and believe the only "good" Americans are white. I'm sorry for this diatribe but I can tell you America is still one of the "lands of opportunity". Again sorry for the length of this but someone needs to stand up to Howard's un-American beliefs.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Just read the forum

What *IS* the reason for Malia's departure? 

A. Visa expired?
B. Cat fight w/ Leora (darn, I missed that)? 
C. Leora said change your hair style or get out?
D. She ran out of lubricant?
E. She abused her man-meat and they've turned into flap-jacks?

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I have been aware of her departure for days now. But until today, all that had been mentioned regarding her departure had to do with a visa issue. Until today, nothing had been being mentioned in regards to anyone getting detained and arrested. If that may he what actually occurred, who found out about it and how ? Because that has not been coming from someone who has been pretty reliable about catching most of the conversations that could be overheard and translated with a good amount of accuracy.

I'm sure there isn't just one person on the forum who understands Russian and therefore Malia and Leora's words
I am also sure that other members have also known the real reason of Malia for days, even without going into all the details, I am also part of these members.

I know it must not be easy to understand that others can be a good informant with information as reliable as the person telling it to you 😁

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

What *IS* the reason for Malia's departure? 

A. Visa expired?
B. Cat fight w/ Leora (darn, I missed that)? 
C. Leora said change your hair style or get out?
D. She ran out of lubricant?
E. She abused her man-meat and they've turned into flap-jacks?

"A"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DWI said:

As an American, and a life-long Rebuplican, I find your comments are racist and most Americans do not subscibe to them. You are apparently part of the 35% of Ameriacans who feel as you do... you don't want anybody that is not a white European allowed in... and thankfully the American voters regected your philosophy in the last national election. Most Americans still feel that America is a land of opportunity if you work hard, believe in yourself, and believe in the American form of democracy. America is not perfect...no country is or has ever been. But most Americans are kind, decent people, who are not racists, and without regard to their politics, do not agree with your view. I know, I know, you believe the last election in America was "rigged". Get a life! To all the folks on the other side of the oceans, you built America by your faith in a better life away from tyranny...whether political or by religion. The vast majorty of Americans believe in welcoming all people to our shores to build a better life...do not believe the Amerian right wing press or the "crazies" on Facebook...they are racist and believe the only "good" Americans are white. I'm sorry for this diatribe but I can tell you America is still one of the "lands of opportunity". Again sorry for the length of this but someone needs to stand up to Howard's un-American beliefs.

Don't take everything I say literally. Sheesh!

I'm the son of Holocausts survivors. If it wasn't for LEGAL immigration, my parents wouldn't have met and I wouldn't be here.  Immigration today is not what is was 60 years ago (or even 15 years ago).  Everyone should have the opportunity to immigrate to the US...legally; as my parents did and many of my relatives.  There is nothing racist about obeying the law.

If you side with AOC, you are no Republican: