Leora & Malia - Home Activities #44

Nicholas

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Liebe Leora, was wird jetzt an deinem Geburtstag passieren, ohne dass du es teilen kannst, kommen Weihnachten und Neujahr wird dieser Tag leer sein, ganz, kalt.

Wenn du nach Hause kommst und an Malias leerem Zimmer vorbeikommst, wirst du aufstehen und diesen Würgegriff zurückhalten und dich an den Spaß und die Witze erinnern.

Treue Fans wünschen Malia alles Gute und wir werden auch auf euch aufpassen.

Blau für diesen herzerwärmenden Beitrag, möchte ich dir danken. Das sind auch bei mir die gleichen Gefühle und Gedanken. Nichts wird wieder so wie es einmal war. Das ist sehr deprimierend.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Dear Leora what will happen now on your birthday with no one to share, come Christmas and New Year will that day be empty, quite, cold.

When you come home and pass Malia's empty room will you well up and hold back that choke and remember the fun and jokes.

Loyal fans wish Malia well and we also will watch over you.

As was posted some months ago , between serious and fun talk that Leora  had with one of her female friends , she wanted to send Malia away .. mission accomplished with pure cold Siberian mood 😂🤣 Next mission , according to the call of that day , will be to bring Paul in Prague . We will see . 

25 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Dear Leora what will happen now on your birthday with no one to share, come Christmas and New Year will that day be empty, quite, cold.

When you come home and pass Malia's empty room will you well up and hold back that choke and remember the fun and jokes.

Loyal fans wish Malia well and we also will watch over you.

Like fuck she will

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As was posted some months ago , between serious and fun talk that Leora  had with one of her female friends , she wanted to send Malia away .. mission accomplished with pure cold Siberian mood 😂🤣 Next mission , according to the call of that day , will be to bring Paul in Prague . We will see . 

Paul can fuck off.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, van the man said:

I understand your argument and accept that Leora is under achieving in the sense that she could probably prosper in a more traditional work career. What we don't know is the reasons she has made these life choices. With my sister I would know and could then judge her accordingly. She lives in a country of unlimited opportunity so has many life choices available. 

For Leora it is different.We know Russia is far from being a land of opportunity and Siberia is a very difficult place to grow up in and prosper. Judgement is therefore based on ignorance of her situation. For that reason I can't be critical. Having done Jury Service I appreciate the concept of a fair and balanced judgement based on the facts of the case not hearsay and conjecture.

Moscow and Saint Petersburg are two mega cities that you can achieve a lot if you have faith in yourself , confidence and the biggest of the wills to succeed . For me , this camera life has always been the easy solution after a certain point , much money and a great lifestyle by just selling a “ daily life girl “ image with lots of sexual activities , either by herself or with her partner . 

Taking such a small amount of time to take such a crucial life decision , that is to abandon a secure life in her country , a partner and a dog that she loved so much just to accept to keep on living in an apartment full of cameras at another city ( and obviously permanently and not just let’s say for a year or so ) , I believe at the end , that the opportunities were easily presented to Leora and she could have done way much more but she chose the cameras way . As always in life , we get second chances , the second chance was when she got the choice to keep on in Russia with the money she had made or continue even more by moving to another city and keep on … what neither her nor any of us should forget is that we aren’t always young and the more we grow up , there are less chances to choose things in life .. For the way I am observing the apartment and the things happening inside  , I honestly don’t know what thoughts Leora has for the next day .. comparing her long RLC  presence to other long time permanent tenants like Masha , Kitty , Martina  and Linda for example , they all seem to have back up plans and even presenting them at times on camera .. if you are seeing this from Leora , then it is fine by me , I just see nothing except a same appetite of cameras exposure , comments praising of the beauty and the actions of pleasure that she still provides to the subscribers and that’s it . 

People can win nearly every battle in life if circumstances help and allow but no one has ever won one thing .. TIME. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

The same rights you have for criticizing me on my opinions/remarks.

Never did I say the girls don't have the right to spread their legs for our enjoyment. I'm saying when I see a life waste away, a life capable of much more, in a bubble bating for $$$, that's a life in decline.

As for the USA being the greatest country in the world, yes, it has its flaws (it elected an absent-minded puppet who only speaks word salad and couldn't find Afghanistan on a map if you circled it).  But I don't hear of people begging...crawling their way to cross the border from Germany to Belgium, Turkey to Syria (or visa versa), Mongolia to China,, anywhere to Russia,  or anyone who wants to remain in El Salvador, Guatemala, most regions of South Africa, etc. You want to make a better life for yourself, people do what they can to come to the USA, the land of opportunities.

I agree in many things with you  at times but read something that I tell you with all of my good heart and will . If Leora is living in this bubble as we both agree , rest assure that USA is for the majority of the thinking world , the biggest bubble of them all . If USA is the land of opportunities ,well , this might have been 60-70 years ago , statistics and recent way of living says the opposite nowadays . 

Since I am a bit off topic here , I will say that for many Americans , it is really so much better that you have no idea what the rest of the world believes for this country ( not the people ☺️ ) .. Never forget also that USA had the last major “ civil war “ problem back in 1860 or so while Europe had to suffer 2 world wars , millions of dead people , massive destruction bombing capitals and cities , what I mean is that when Europe has “ civil wars “‘, USA was prospering and we reached the point we have today . 

Anyway , nothing personal with that but never forget also , the land of opportunities as you say , came when all people from Europe crossed the Atlantic and started making the communities there . Big talk and sorry for the off topic , nothing personal and just an opinion that believe me , represents perhaps the majority at the other side of the Atlantic 😇

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree in many things with you  at times but read something that I tell you with all of my good heart and will . If Leora is living in this bubble as we both agree , rest assure that USA is for the majority of the thinking world , the biggest bubble of them all . If USA is the land of opportunities ,well , this might have been 60-70 years ago , statistics and recent way of living says the opposite nowadays . 

Since I am a bit off topic here , I will say that for many Americans , it is really so much better that you have no idea what the rest of the world believes for this country ( not the people ☺️ ) .. Never forget also that USA had the last major “ civil war “ problem back in 1860 or so while Europe had to suffer 2 world wars , millions of dead people , massive destruction bombing capitals and cities , what I mean is that when Europe has “ civil wars “‘, USA was prospering and we reached the point we have today . 

Anyway , nothing personal with that but never forget also , the land of opportunities as you say , came when all people from Europe crossed the Atlantic and started making the communities there . Big talk and sorry for the off topic , nothing personal and just an opinion that believe me , represents perhaps the majority at the other side of the Atlantic 😇

I agree with some of what you say.  Many outside the US see us as gullible and weak (more so when there's a democrat in office, like word-salad Biden).  I'd prefer much tighter border controls then the open door policy that exists.  But in a whole (bad and good), people wanna be in the USA (I'd prefer most stay wherever they are).

If Leora would do what she does in the USA,...she'd be taxed up her hoo-haa (assuming she'd make herself a tax paying documented worker). If she did this in Germany, France or Canada, she'd be taxed up her hoo-haa and out the other end.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

I agree with some of what you say.  Many outside the US see us as gullible and weak (more so when there's a democrat in office, like word-salad Biden).  I'd prefer much tighter border controls then the open door policy that exists.  But in a whole (bad and good), people wanna be in the USA (I'd prefer most stay wherever they are).

If Leora would do what she does in the USA,...she'd be taxed up her hoo-haa (assuming she'd make herself a tax paying documented worker). If she did this in Germany, France or Canada, she'd be taxed up her hoo-haa and out the other end.

I don't think it matters what Country a person is from their taxed the hoo-haa or ying-yang.

There are only 2 guarantees in life and that's Death & Taxes and not necessarily in that order.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

Big subject , maybe one day we can bring to another section of the forum and share our opinions ☺️ What matters the most for me , it will always be that a country treats and behaves to all if its citizens the same way ( at least in a big percentage as there will always be “ mistakes “ and stupid exceptions by foolish people )  .. in most parts of the western world , this is happening .. I can’t say that ( especially the recent years ) we see this from the land of opportunities and the demonstrations and so on .

Anyway , I am going to put a full stop here as it is completely off topic and it is not important our thoughts for the rest of the posters or readers in this thread ☺️😇

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

it is sure that the most important in the information given is that she was arrested on the 11th and not the 15th or 13th 🤣

I tend to disagree with your " most important information "  regarding the date that she was arrested. Simply because it was the evening of Aug. 10th, that she and Leora had consumed three bottles of wine. While partying until 03:00 in the morning of Aug. 11th. and spent the whole day in Leora's bed recovering from their activities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1