Leora & Malia - Home Activities #44

Nicholas

8 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Howard, ich weiß nicht was die Übersetzungsmaschine aus meinem Text gemacht hat. Ich wollte sie in keiner Weise beleidigen. Mir ging es nur um das Wort " Gestank ". Vielleicht ist das auch falsch übersetzt worden. Die Mädchen sind natürlich frei in ihren Entscheidungen etwas zu tun oder nicht zu tun. In Europa, hier Osteuropa gibt es aber leider objektive Zwänge aus der ökonomischen Situation heraus für die Menschen die es so i9n den USA als Massenerscheinung nicht gibt. 

Hoffentlich wird das korrekt übersetzt.

Ich verwende das Wort "stinken" ähnlich, als ob jemand ein schreckliches Verbrechen begangen hätte. Die Handlung dieses Verbrechens bleibt für immer bei dir. Zwei Mädchen, die viel besser in der Lage sind, einen Beitrag zur Gesellschaft zu leisten, und sie (insbesondere Leora) machen es sich leicht, indem sie ihre Vagina für alle sichtbar zeigen.

Wenn es Aktmodelle wären, wäre das in Ordnung (Nacktheit ist, wenn überhaupt, eine geschmackvolle Kunst). Aber um vor der Kamera zu schlüpfen, so zu tun, als wären Sie Lesben vor der Kamera ... nichts hier, auf das man stolz sein kann. Beide haben einen Gestank, der sich nie abwaschen lässt.

PS Ich wette, du wusstest nicht, dass ich Deutsch spreche 🙂

• Sad 1

Das wünschte ich wirklich nicht ! Gute Überraschung, vielleicht für spätere Posts, vielleicht zu Leora. . Das könnte interessant werden, vielleicht auch zu anderen Themen.

Und was die Moral betrifft: da halte ich es mit dem großen Dichter Bertold Brecht. Der Gesagte bzw. schrieb "Zuerst kommt  das Fressen. Dann kommt  erst die Moral" In Rußland oder auf dem Balkan ist das die harte Wirklichkeit, ob uns das gefällt oder nicht.

49 minutes ago, Howard said:

People always have a choice. Displaying (and playing with) your kitty for the world to see (and forever on video for generations to see, including her relatives and future kids) isn't something to be proud of. 

Malia's intentions when she first came to visit Leora was as a friend visiting a friend. But look what that turned into?  I bet her morals and ethics took a dive quickly sticking around in that apartment longer then she intended (and Covid is not to blame).  Same goes for Leora - her morals and ethics went to HELL long before this apartment (but really took a dive after leaving Paul).

Freedom of speech.  That's what I'm entitled to as a proud, naturally born person living in the greatest country in the world.  I see a wrong, I'll speak up.  I couldn't give a FUCK about (her) feelings when I see another person's morals, ethics and integrity degrade. That just makes life harder on everyone else.

Yeah...you are registerd on a website that has to do primarily with that of sexual entertainment since that is after all what most who become involved in voyeurism usually do so for. Yet, most times you've ever had anything to mention on such a site, it has been either to belittle, criticize, disparage, or insult someone else that is related to such a thing in some way, or to occasionally mention about morality or integrity. How rich it has always been coming from someone who is registered on such a site, or perhaps hypocritical might be a more appropriate description.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I really didn't know that! Good surprise, maybe for later posts, maybe to Leora. . That could be interesting, maybe on other topics as well.

And as far as morality is concerned: I agree with the great poet Bertold Brecht. He said or wrote "First the food comes first. Then the morality" In Russia or in the Balkans this is the hard reality, whether we like it or not.

I never have a problem with women who choose to exhibit their bodies for money, it’s their bodies and their choices.

Howard, you say you have the freedom of speech because you live in the “ greatest country “ in the world, (although some people may disagree with you). But whilst you value your freedoms, what rights have you to criticise Leora or Malias freedom of choices ? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Liebe Malia: Genieße die " Henkersmahlzeit" noch einmal voll. Ich denke nicht, daß du dir  in deiner Heimat so etwas Gutes so einfach liefern lassen kannst. und das noch zu halbwegs bezahlbaren Preisen. Oderv habe ich da ein veraltetes Bild von der russischen Realität außerhalb von Moskau oder Sankt Petersburg ?