Leora & Malia - Home Activities #44

Nicholas

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Yeah...you are registerd on a website that has to do primarily with that of sexual entertainment since that is after all what most who become involved in voyeurism usually do so for. Yet, most times you've ever had anything to mention on such a site, it has been either to belittle, criticize, disparage, or insult someone else that is related to such a thing in some way, or to occasionally mention about morality or integrity. How rich it has always been coming from someone who is registered on such a site, or perhaps hypocritical might be a more appropriate description.

I was waiting for a knucklehead to make this comment. There's a difference between being entertained, and being the entertainment. I'd be a hypocrite if I did the same as she does.

As for criticism, I'm as much a critic as I am one who gives compliments.  As the camera only points one way in one dimension, criticism is what I can offer.  Of course, I could give her a back-handed compliment (just for you're amusement):  Kudos to Leora for being a single, independent woman earning her own way in a male-dominated society.  You go, girl!

Vor 37 Minuten sagte Gerald Knauft:

Danke für diese Informationen! Das bricht allen Spekulationen die Spitze ab. Es ist nur jammerschade, dass durch so eine eigene unverantwortliche Schlamperei von Malia so eine Zäsur für beide Mädchen, aber auch für RLC eingetreten ist. Welcher Teufel hat Malia nur geritten, sich nicht um die Ausstellung eines neuen Visums zu kümmern? Außerdem: ich hätte meinen Freund oder meine Freundin bei so einer aktuellen Angelegenheit schon mal gefragt, wie es darum steht. Aber sicher ist die ordentliche Leora garnicht auf den Gedanken gekommen, dass Malia in ihrerssangelegenheit so versagt hat. Jetzt ist mir auch so manche Reaktion von Leora auf Malia verständlich und ich bewundere sie sich nicht vollends von Malia abgewendet zu haben.WIRD jetzt auch ihr Leben in RLC und vielleicht auch ausserhalb gehörig durcheinandergewirbelt.

Aber ist möglich, dass Malia das absichtlich hat schleifen lassen, weil sie von RLC weg wollte und sie zu feige war, das mit Leora und RLC zu besprechen. ?

Es ist ein Jammer! Für alle Beteiligten

Mädchen Ich bitte euch verliert euch nicht aus den Augen, Vergebt euch euren Fehler ! Leora : Besuche deine Freundin Malia in den 14 Monaten Einreisesperre so oft es geht. Hilf ihr Fuß zu fassen und zur Ruhe zu kommen. Wahre Freundschaft beweist sich immer in der Not. Auch du machst bestimmt Dinge falsch und erwartest dann Verständnis Wahre. Freundschaft ist durch nichts zu ersetzen und sehr selten. 

Also as i pointed out a couple of times ,  malia wanted to go to ukraine to see her ex, well the last few days the eagle eyed viewers would of seen malia take her passport with her , and yesterday she bought tickets to the ukraine.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Because she saw leora's lawyer friend on friday 13th ,  2 days before she apparently got arrested , well so the misinformed MOD says..  🤪

it is sure that the most important in the information given is that she was arrested on the 11th and not the 15th or 13th 🤣

• Confused 3

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

I was waiting for a knucklehead to make this comment. There's a difference between being entertained, and being the entertainment. I'd be a hypocrite if I did the same as she does.

As for criticism, I'm as much a critic as I am one who gives compliments.  As the camera only points one way in one dimension, criticism is what I can offer.  Of course, I could give her a back-handed compliment (just for you're amusement):  Kudos to Leora for being a single, independent woman earning her own way in a male-dominated society.  You go, girl!

Yeah yeah yeah, someone being registered on a website where they constantly find fault with others who are on the other end of a reason why such a website exists can also be considered as that of being hypocritical themselves.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I never have a problem with women who choose to exhibit their bodies for money, it’s their bodies and their choices.

Howard, you say you have the freedom of speech because you live in the “ greatest country “ in the world, (although some people may disagree with you). But whilst you value your freedoms, what rights have you to criticise Leora or Malias freedom of choices ? 

The same rights you have for criticizing me on my opinions/remarks.

Never did I say the girls don't have the right to spread their legs for our enjoyment. I'm saying when I see a life waste away, a life capable of much more, in a bubble bating for $$$, that's a life in decline.

As for the USA being the greatest country in the world, yes, it has its flaws (it elected an absent-minded puppet who only speaks word salad and couldn't find Afghanistan on a map if you circled it).  But I don't hear of people begging...crawling their way to cross the border from Germany to Belgium, Turkey to Syria (or visa versa), Mongolia to China,, anywhere to Russia,  or anyone who wants to remain in El Salvador, Guatemala, most regions of South Africa, etc. You want to make a better life for yourself, people do what they can to come to the USA, the land of opportunities.

• Haha 3

I have to say I detest the sanctimonious cunts who consistently criticise RLC participants suggesting their morals are lower than their own morals despite the fact they pay to observe RLC participants practising those lower morals!!!!

Some people in life are lucky to live in successful prosperous countries where jobs are well paid but sadly huge numbers of people live in corrupt countries where earning a living is difficult. Why shouldn't anyone be able to better themselves by using whatever assets they possess.

Many RLC participants frustrate me in many ways and I can be critical of them, however I never question their morals. I have no right to do so.

If Masha wants a gang-bang then she has every right to have a gang-bang. If Martina wants to have a lesbian experience whilst in a relationship (especially if her partner is OK with it) then she can. If Leora and Malia want to bate each other then they can. Anyone who has a problem with that should fuck off back to their sanctimonious conclaves and wank in private.

Leora and Malia are my favourites and I'm certainly going to miss Malia. They are both sweet girls who deserve nothing but support not verbal attacks only designed to hurt and humiliate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yeah yeah yeah, someone being registered on a website where they constantly find fault with others who are on the other end of a reason why such a website exists can also be considered as that of being hypocritical themselves.

If what I say upsets you, don't respond.  Even better, prevent my posts from appearing when you're in the forum.