B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (August / September)

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s hope for better and more “ revealing “ things 😎😉😋

Let's face it. They are on the job working for top cam. Yes, their feelings are to be taken into account, they are not doing this with every other participant.  If they showed everything last night we might watch the next couple times, then it becomes;

Noldus posts:             Radi has her entire head inside Mila's pussy.

The entire board:       Ho Hum, guess I'll play Solitaire

• Like 1

1 minute ago, albundy1089 said:

Let's face it. They are on the job working for top cam. Yes, their feelings are to be taken into account, they are not doing this with every other participant.  If they showed everything last night we might watch the next couple times;  then it becomes

Leora does the same thing every day at the same time and is the most popular because she does this.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Leora does the same thing every day at the same time and is the most popular because she does this.

Leora is in a different class. She has that (relatively) tiny group of obsessive followers that are intent on chronicling her every move, gesture and word. They blow the number of posts and views way out of proportion since most of them only watch her, while the rest of us are bouncing around 10 other apartments.

Edited by albundy1089
word
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ImJustThatBored said:

The best thing RLC could do would be to bring back Ginger. She was the most entertaining girl this site has had since I've been here 😄

Since you  joined recently , it was all of the B2 crew last year  , Mimi , Fiora , Olivia ,Ulyana also very entertained , no hesitations , everything on camera , that was super great times .. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Leora is in a different class. She has that (relatively) tiny group of obsessive followers that are intent on chronicling her every move, gesture and word. They blow the number of posts and views way out of proportion since most of them only watch her, while the rest of us are bouncing around 10 other apartments.

Very nicely said ☺️😇👏

18 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Let's face it. They are on the job working for top cam. Yes, their feelings are to be taken into account, they are not doing this with every other participant.  If they showed everything last night we might watch the next couple times, then it becomes;

Radi is obsessed with cameras and with what she has shown recently , if she feels for it , she goes for it .. Mila is the veteran and excellent “ how cameras work “ tenant to pass the experience to Radi , despite Radislava with the continuous stay she might have learnt perhaps way much more than the occasional repeaters . 

The problem is that if this doesn’t bring the expected results for the girls ( appreciation of viewers , money , bonus , top cams , etc. etc . ) I won’t find it strange that they ask for their release , especially Radislava . Let’s wait and see how it goes .