Leora & Malia - Home Activities #45

Nicholas

I think the reason Malia left is just her wish. If there was an issue for visa, same thing would happen to Leora, I think Leora stays in Czech with a work permit or study visa, which seems to be fake in both cases because she neither works or studies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

schönes schwarzes Schlafhemd leora 

gute Nacht 😺

Leora hat sich heute ihre Nachtruhe redlich verdient. Hoffentlich hat sie sich ihren Frust , über wen oder was auch immer , von der Seele gearbeitet. Dann ist sie wieder das taffe, liebenswerte Mädchen mit vielen Talenten über das wir uns alle hoffentlich noch lange freuen können.

• Like 2

Just because I have a personal wish for this apartment doesn't guarantee it will happen, but yes or no, will it be nice to see Leora start having some type of company that comes over, nothing sexual, but laughing smiling, just displaying a normal life, in this apartment again, now this is just a personal with, so don't get so angry at me for having it, and expressing it

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Leora hat sich heute ihre Nachtruhe redlich verdient. Hoffentlich hat sie sich ihren Frust , über wen oder was auch immer , von der Seele gearbeitet. Dann ist sie wieder das taffe, liebenswerte Mädchen mit vielen Talenten über das wir uns hoffentlich noch lange freuen können.

Sie hat das Gesicht der Wohnung komplett verändert. Das soll wohl einen vollständigen  Neuanfang symbolisieren, sozusagen die Nach-Malia-Zeit. Ich wünsche ihr viel Erfolg dabei.

• Like 3

Many will throw rocks at me for this, but I am seriously considering re-subbing to see what will happen with Leora. I really couldn't stand Malia, on many aspects. Leora changed considerably and while many criticize her I still have hopes. When she was still with Paul, she kept things entertaining and fairly exciting. I honestly think that things got worse for her when Malia joined her. Granted, COVID didn't help. But her body changed quite a bit, she seemed to really do nothiiing at all at home, even more than before. She obviously will have to entertain herself in solo and find how to keep busy.

I personally like the girl and I think there is room for progress and change.

I probably missed a whole lot of what you guys talked about in the last few weeks and some events that happened on stream so my opinion might be biased.

To me the big cleaning of today is not because she is a cleaning freak, but mostly a way of coping and "turning the page".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1