Leora & Malia - Home Activities #45

Nicholas

My observation is that Leora seems to be happy as hell to be alone in the apartment again. I think she just got tired of having Malia around. Deep cleaning the place will help remove any traces of Malia and give her another fresh start in Prague. I just hope Paul does not arrive and spoil everything. I believe things are looking up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

My observation is that Leora seems to be happy as hell to be alone in the apartment again. I think she just got tired of having Malia around. Deep cleaning the place will help remove any traces of Malia and give her another fresh start in Prague. I just hope Paul does not arrive and spoil everything. I believe things are looking up.

Paul must visit leora Coming soon 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

There's no doubt that she hasn't done some pretty thorough house cleanings there at that apartment since she first moved in there, but I don't recall her ever trying to be as particularly thorough as she has seemed today there. Not even after her previous roommate had departed from his visit there just after the holidays of 2019/2020 and I know he is hell of alot more untidy and sloppy than her roommate that just left may have been.

There's nothing wrong at all with anyone wanting where they live to be clean and tidy, but even in such endeavors there can exist a level of fanaticism.

• Like 1

il y a 22 minutes, Nenemoh7 a dit :

oui, tu es méchant, malia n’était pas un virus mais une fille très douce

Désolé je me suis peut-être mal exprime je n’en veux pas à Malia je la trouvais trop bonne avec leora mais ces a léora que j’en veux

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul muss leora besuchen Kommt bald 

Alter und abgelagerter Wein wird auch in neuen Schläuchen immer alt und abgelagert bleiben. Aber sagen sie das doch mal einer total verliebten und dadurch unkritischen Leora.  Und mal objektiv:  wir alle verändern uns doch im Laufe der Zeit. Und wenn wir einen Menschen lange nicht gesehen haben bewahren wir doch nur das Bild von der Person in der Vergangenheit. Und ein zweiter Aufguß vom Kaffee ist dann in der Regel ungenießbar. Haben wir alle schon durch. Gebe es Gott, daß der Paul nicht nur auf das Geld von Leora  scharf ist.

Vor 7 Minuten sagte esanders9863:

Leora sieht aus, als würde sie einen Tatort aufräumen, es sieht so aus, als würde sie versuchen, jede Faser und DNA von Malia loszuwerden

Das zu beobachten ist einfach nur schrecklich. Hoffentlich bekommt Malia nie etwas davon mit was nach ihrer Abreise hier passiert. Aber irgendjemand ein Malia-Basher aus der Vergangenheit WIRD es ihr stecken.

Edited by Gerald Knauft
Verschrieben.