Leora & Malia - Home Activities #45

Nicholas

I am well aware that she has always seemed to be a bit of a clean freak but, personally...I don't see much of any unusal or significant interest in anyone seeming to be fanatical about cleaning somewhere regardless of whether they may be or not. I suppose at least someone is there while it occurs, but I don't expect that to last long.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

My observation is that Leora seems to be happy as hell to be alone in the apartment again. I think she just got tired of having Malia around. Deep cleaning the place will help remove any traces of Malia and give her another fresh start in Prague. I just hope Paul does not arrive and spoil everything. I believe things are looking up.

This place was already boring as hell with two girls and will certainly not get any better now.

The issue was not Malia, but the absence of actual private life of both girls (Malia, but also Leora). For all those who still haven't realized that Leora has most likely a new BF in the area for a long time. The real question is not whether Paul will visit, but whether this people from the area ( BF and some real friends) of Leora will visit. I think the probability of this is very low, because Leora keep her real life away from RLC.

With this, it won't be long before she has gone through all the bullshit show possibilities again (like she did before Malia joind), and even the mindless fans here will get bored. Then we can only hope that RLC will finally kick her out of the project. 😂

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 9 minutes, Nenemoh7 a dit :

pourquoi leora ? pouvez-vous expliquer?

Je ne la comprends pas pourquoi elle ces jetés sur un grand nettoyage des quelle est partie elle aurait pu faire sa tranquillement même quand Malia était la voilà mon point de vue

Mais j’aime bien Leora depuis le temps que je la suis mais elle a vraiment changé

Et Malia je la trouvais plus réservé

• Like 2

Vor 6 Minuten sagte James Deen:

jetzt schaue ich mir diese wohnung tatsächlich zum ersten mal an

Die Ausdauer von Leora beim Putzen des Apartementes schon seit Mittag ist bewundernswert Das muss auch mal gesagt werden. Könnten sich andere wirklich eine Scheibe abschneiden.

Just now, patou said:

Et maintenant que tous se monde ces défoulé en bien et en mal je vais allée me coucher

Je vous souhaite à tous une bonne soirée

Et un gros bisou a Léora

Goodnight friend patou 🦆 And wife 

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams 

😺

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1