Leora & Malia - Home Activities #45

Nicholas

In den nächsten zwei Wochen könnte man denken daß Malia im Urlaub ist und dann gäbe es ein Wiedersehen. So ähnlich könnte es Leora gehen wenn sie das leere Zimmer von Malia sieht und keine Malia in der Wohnung ist. Aber nach diesen zwei Wochen kommt dann mit Wucht der " Hammer "

moos54

10 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Because she saw leora's lawyer friend on friday 13th ,  2 days before she apparently got arrested , well so the misinformed MOD says..  🤪

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

it is sure that the most important in the information given is that she was arrested on the 11th and not the 15th or 13th 🤣

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

When I originally posted the " rough " phone conversation between Leora and whoever, I clearly stated then that Leora used the word Deported, and also that she was hoping to visit a friend before returning to Krasnoyarsk on the 23rd. Leora confirmed that on Friday 13th Malia was seeing a lawyer.

I rarely bother to "listen " to her conversations because I understand how difficult the Russian language is to translate, and also because normally what she talks about would probably be boring. 

Whenever I do post anything of potential interest I ask for it to be confirmed by Gag-Her, who I know has extensive knowledge of the Russian language through experience in his private life.  

He in due course confirmed my interpretation with some additional material I had not bothered to submit. I have yet to be aware of anyone better than him on the forum at translating Russian, and I also accept that he has no agenda in what he states.

I would mention in passing that I personally have no axe to grind, and would be horrified if someone listed me as a member of the " group "😁

The person of interest has now left the building.

•  
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1

A certain skunk keeps sending me "sad" emojis for some reason, Yes I may be just that, but obviously not as sad as he is sitting on the "naughty chair " for a month for being just that " Sad " 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Get yar cock out boy's, it will be at least 14 months before you see Malia's pussy again.   : biggrin:

I doubt she ever returns to rlc. I think there may have been an intention to go there to visit and stay with her friend for awhile, get compensated some in the process, and then return home if not visit somewhere else before then. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the original intention was probably only for maybe 2 or 3 months, and at the most maybe 6 months. But the unexpected pandemic disrupted the original intentions and either she wasn't sure whether she should apply for the same type visa that her friend apparently had, or that maybe she eventually decided that she wanted to but knew that by that point that maybe she had waited too long, especially if it would have been at a time when she knew that her visa had already expired, which if she had met some guy there that she had started seeing, could have been a possible reason why she may have eventually decided that she wanted to try to.

• Like 2