B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #95(August)

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

What the hell does Bodgan have to do with, for example, Nana not having sex in this apartment? Why are the guys being blamed here, even though it is the girls in B2, for example, who completely hide their private lives from the cameras?

At least be honest enough to admit that GOV apartments in general had never really worked well. Sure, there were also a few exceptions among the girls who were not complete failures, but for the fact that Lola or Anna are boring to death, neither Bodgan or some other guy is to blade. It's the bullshit show girls that RLC desperately needs to get rid of. First and foremost RLC should kick out the Twins, Anna and Lola.

I'm not putting all the blame on Bogdan !  What I'm saying is that when there was ONLY girls in the appartments, it was more possible for the girls to have parties and have fun, even tease the viewers with "shows" as everybody calls it, what we don't have anymore with the current girls ... In 2018-2019, we were used to have parties in any of the appartments ( B1, B2 and B4 ) ... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I'm not putting all the blame on Bogdan !  What I'm saying is that when there was ONLY girls in the appartments, it was more possible for the girls to have parties and have fun, even tease the viewers with "shows" as everybody calls it, what we don't have anymore with the current girls ... In 2018-2019, we were used to have parties in any of the appartments ( B1, B2 and B4 ) ... 

No covid in 2018-2019

43 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Cum hoc ergo propter hoc

You're creating connection here that I think doesn't exist. As I said, what does Bodgan or the other guys have to do with the fact that the current cast is so incredibly bad?

Just take the twins as an example. They are just as boring in this stay, with Bodgan in the apartment, as they were in all the stays before (whether Bodgan was not yet in B4). The connection you imply does not exist.

What is quite important to realize, however, is that RLC has been steadily getting worse since the Russian apartments went away (even before the Covid-19 situation). RLC does not manage to attract fun to watch girls and interesting new couples to the project anymore. The fact that Bodgan and Nelly were casted for B4 is more a result of this inability to find new people than a outcome of it, from my point of view.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

the previous girls were having parties every week, especially B2 and B5, and then they stopped when the bars reopened

that's more or less what everyone did when these places reopened after closings of several months

Just now, wooders78 said:

the previous girls were having parties every week, especially B2 and B5, and then they stopped when the bars reopened

There was hardly ever a party in any of the GOV places in the past. All just stupid shows.

The problem with the GOV concept has always been that the residents have never really lived in these apartments. This made them artificial and dishonest and at the latest with the removal of all the Russian apartments (that had actual real life value) RLC went downhill.

If RLC wants to get fun tu watch again they definitely need some people who are actualy exciting and ready to give an insight into their private lives. Preferably people who really live in the area in an roommate concept.