B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #95(August)

3 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

Thank you,,and yes,i understand very well what it's like to see the world in a sober view,i also saw that view when i got out of my first job (worked 3pm-11pm) and went right to work at my second job as bouncer/doorman in a local nightclub/bar, midnight to close (usually 2-2:30am), and to see all the drunk people was just unbearable when you are the sober one,besides the bartender,,sometimes,,lol,it made you want to get as drunk as possible as fast as possible,,but i restrained myself until after the doors were locked and could relax with a few beers and shots. But yes,you cannot be sober and be around drunks and tolerate it,so i rather be sober and smoke weed,than be drunk and belligerent,,lol. Plus with smoking weed,,no hangovers.

I knew a friend of my brother's, we'd know him for years from pre school (kindergarten) him and my brother grew up together but my brother's friend got into weed first and then into hard booze. I was talking to him one night in the pub he was both high and pissed, walking out the pub he walked out in the middle of the road and was hit by a car, he rolled over the car and landed on his feet walked off like nothing has happened, next morning he was found dead in his bed by his mother. Coroner said he died from multi interal injuries.

Just putting a true story out there. 🙂 

2 hours ago, suduro2 said:

FDAU ????? IT MEANS WHAT ... and what is the story of the pigeon for tomorrow, ????

I was told that Nana did a thorough cleaning of the villa late at nite and to me that only means one thing....a stool pigeon will be at the villa for another tease fest by Nana and maybe Vivian.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that Nana did a thorough cleaning of the villa late at nite and to me that only means one thing....a stool pigeon will be at the villa for another tease fest by Nana and maybe Vivian.

or it simply means that it was her turn to do the housework as they share it from time to time each in turn 😁

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I knew a friend of my brother's, we'd know him for years from pre school (kindergarten) him and my brother grew up together but my brother's friend got into weed first and then into hard booze. I was talking to him one night in the pub he was both high and pissed, walking out the pub he walked out in the middle of the road and was hit by a car, he rolled over the car and landed on his feet walked off like nothing has happened, next morning he was found dead in his bed by his mother. Coroner said he died from multi interal injuries.

And just to add, I've done weed plenty of times but what turned me away from it was smoking weed and doing blow backs with 2 girls and I don't to this day remember what happened that night, I could have had the best sex of my life that night and don't remember a thing. So what's the point?

That is a sad story but I can tell you from personal experience that things like that happen.  When I was 20 years old I was involved in an horrific motorcycle accident and was thrown in the air 76 feet before hitting the pavement.  I awoke in the emergency room with a nurse holding my dick and telling me to pee in this container.  The sound of pebbles hitting the steel flat table I was on was enough for me to pass out again.  After coming too in my room, I was bandaged up from head to toe and had a catheter hanging out of my pee pee.  Had a secretary in a building not seen the whole thing happen I could be dead right now.  She came to visit me in the hospital to see how I was doing and she told me as soon as she saw me bounce off the pavement when I hit it she was on the phone requesting life flight and that's what saved me.  I owe my life to that woman!!

And just to add, I've done weed plenty of times but what turned me away from it was smoking weed and doing blow backs with 2 girls and I don't to this day remember what happened that night, I could have had the best sex of my life that night and don't remember a thing. So what's the point?

LMAO you can never have the best sex of your life if you can't even remember it!

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

THANKS

• Like 1