B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (August / September)

11 minutes ago, Lena845 said:

Agree, Stella made her more relaxed or comfortable, I think she was really amazed/curious about her since Stella is really different than Ariana and probably any of the other GOV's so she tried to connect with her from day one, I still remember her sitting at the livingroom to eat on the first day they've met rather than in her room, and reacting to what stella was watching on the TV probably to get some kind of a gesture from Stella. She probably read on CC before about her so she wanted to see who this girl is.

But I still stick to what I wrote after the pee on the stove incident that Radi at some point wont like Stella's partying behavior if it will be in B1, just like were seeing today.

If they were still friend she probably still won't like it, but she at least wont show it verbaly or express it like this night but rather keep it to herself.

I think it is deeper  than  this .. I think that Radi was / still is magically touched by Stella’s rod , she got enchanted by Stella’s personality and character and personally , it was finally the time for me that I saw radi loosening herself and enjoying  her RLC presence  in a different  way , again in my opinion , so much better than hiding in her shelter / room doing her exercises and checking the top cams activities so as to perform .. she suddenly got thrilled by Stella and her approach and it was a really cool Radislava with a more “ human “ approach than the robotized way she used to have .. 

I feel disappointed  seeing her again being back in point zero ( hope just  for the night ) instead of joining in the balcony with Stella’s friends , being social  ,smiling and so on .. let’s see what happens .. 

1 minute ago, james deen said:

radi crying

We saw that coming... she was cursing in the living room an half an hour ago and almost cried. I guess that once she entered her room - her safe place - she let herself finally cry.

I think she was hoping that stella would come and apologize or at least say a simple "hello"

11 minutes ago, james deen said:

Over 100,000 Russians and we are supposed to believe rlc cant find any replacements. They just dont care

I don’t think they want to see subscribers quitting .. something goes on most probably , we will see how the following weeks will be proved 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I feel disappointed  seeing her again being back in point zero ( hope just  for the night ) instead of joining in the balcony with Stella’s friends , being social  ,smiling and so on .. let’s see what happens .. 

I feel that if they won't talk about it and solve their fight or misunderstanding, we are going to get the old boring Radislava again, but with much stronger trust issues 😕

4 minutes ago, Lena845 said:

We saw that coming... she was cursing in the living room an half an hour ago and almost cried. I guess that once she entered her room - her safe place - she let herself finally cry.

I think she was hoping that stella would come and apologize or at least say a simple "hello"

You are right with your comment , she just broke 😔😔

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think they want to see subscribers quitting .. something goes on most probably , we will see how the following weeks will be proved 

Maybe Cleo will get an appartment? They were spending quite a lot of days sleeping at Gina's in the last week.

I hope, but I shouldn't be that optemistic with RLC...

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Lena845 said:

I feel that if they won't talk about it and solve their fight or misunderstanding, we are going to get the old boring Radislava again, but with much stronger trust issues 😕

Exactly .. obviously ( and wanted to mention also the word “trust “ earlier but I am kind of sleepy 😴😴😱 ) she has trust issues , this is why we haven’t  seen her getting attached  to others or forming any strong bonds all this time with at least  any girl , except now with Stella that really blew her mind .. if she loses Stella’s trust , as you say , we get back once again the isolated in her room Radislava ams simply participating in any social gatherings only out of obligation and not because she really wants .. we will see but it doesn’t look good 😔

Of course , this is a “ tough “ business and you need to be prepared for such things .. But we all know that Radislava is perhaps over sensitive and this could he a really bad thing for her whole psychology 😔  

5 minutes ago, Lena845 said:

Maybe Cleo will get an appartment? They were spanding quite a lot of days sleeping at Gina's in the last week.

I hope, but I shouldn't be that optemistic with RLC...

I am the optimistic here 😂🤣