B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (August / September)

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe radislava should be leora next guest but i doubt radislava will want to bate leora as malia was doing

Leora can be very persuasive when the $$$€€€€ is running 😄😂🤣

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If you open your eyes, I would rather say that it is Leora who acts like Radislava because Radislava has been doing this for several months now while Leora has been doing it again for two days and Malia's departure 

Not to mention,leora seems so phony and fake about things,at least Radislava seems real and down to earth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

Not to mention,leora seems so phony and fake about things,at least Radislava seems real and down to earth.

Continue à fumer ! La boucane te sort par les oreilles et peut-être même obstrue ta vue et ton honnêteté pour que tu ais besoin de calomnier de la sorte... Les impolis ne m'intéresse pas, alors passe ton chemin...

No wonder i try to stay away from this forum,too many people with their ideas of what others should do and not do and how people should act on cam and not act,like they could do better or people would even want to see them on cam. The psychology of some people is just amazing,and i mean amazing in a mystified kind of way.

1 hour ago, BSMontréal said:

Keep on smoking! The bucane comes out of your ears and maybe even obstructs your sight and your honesty so that you need to slander like this ... The rude ones don't interest me, so go your way ...

There is nothing rude on my part in the statement i made,,and i will continue smoking with or without your consent,,thanks though. 

P.S. it is called butane,not bucane,,but i smoke pot,weed,marijuana,not butane,,again,thanks for your USELESS input. 

R.d222027d7524f2098e47ebb08a9bc0a9?rik=Fh2fy73u08h0Vw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0 

R.cb148f59034be76236a4fd67d36d5304?rik=sSBBnE3q9StCJA&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Is there something wrong with Radi? She is spending most of her time on the couch in the living room touching her pussy for hours. And now it looks like she is sleeping there. 😕

have you seen how many pillows she has on her bed?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Is there something wrong with Radi? She is spending most of her time on the couch in the living room touching her pussy for hours. And now it looks like she is sleeping there. 😕

These bullshit shows are what make GOV and Leora apartment so utterly ridiculous. It's such a shame, considering how much potential she had.

Now we can only hope that she will also move out soon.