B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (August / September)

43 minutes ago, BSMontréal said:

Wise decision lol

Just tired of translating as i would rather speak the greatest and oldest language in the world,,english. History lesson,,::: In 1776 we ran the british out of our great country and back to their island and bombed their airports so they couldn't come back,then we created the greatest language ever,,english,and thankfully, then president Benjamin Franklin, invented electricity and mints,(the Franklin mint,better than the york peppermint patty),then we became the United States of America and never fought with anyone again and lived peacefully among ourselves.... Thank you.:biggrin: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radislava occupying nearly half of the replay top cams for nearly 24 hours have hurt the feelings of many people in this forum today as it seems 😂🤣😂🤣

If I understood correctly, it was simply one visitor for the top cam, right?

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

If I understood correctly, it was simply one visitor for the top cam, right?

Around a 5-6 hours visit with just a cup of tea , no alcohol , just some really nice talks with a total cool , peaceful and relaxed , well educated and multitravelled  daily life guy , Radi  enjoyed , the guy enjoyed till the very early morning hours  , he left around 04:20-04:30 Barcelona time , i personally like that I learned so much more about her and perhaps  I will be able to understand her better for things that she will be doing  ( or won’t be doing 🥸😎 ) in the future ..

If I get it right and simply analyzing what I see , I can tell that Leora is copy/pasting Radi’s huge top cams success  last night  by having a “ videocall visitor “ also ( first serious difference ) , by being pantless on very close camera distance ( second serious difference ) / Radi was ( strangely😂🤣 ) dressed , long  talk like yesterday but in Russian language so we can’t understand ( 3rd serious difference ) .. well , let’s all play the game “ find the similarities / differences “ .. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radislava occupying nearly half of the replay top cams for nearly 24 hours have hurt the feelings of many people in this forum today as it seems 😂🤣😂🤣

See the source image 

OHHH i know,i know the answer to this one,it is like what @StefAlfi is to Radislava,we have @BSMontréal infiltrating this forum in defense of cut,copy & paste leora.🤪

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Si je comprends bien et en analysant simplement ce que je vois, je peux dire que Leora copie/colle l'énorme succès des meilleures caméras de Radi hier soir en ayant également un "visiteur d'appel vidéo" (première différence sérieuse), en étant sans pantalon à une distance très proche de la caméra ( deuxième différence sérieuse ) / Radi était ( étrangement 😂 🤣 ) habillé , longue conversation comme hier mais en langue russe donc on ne peut pas comprendre ( 3ème différence sérieuse ) .. eh bien , jouons tous le jeu " trouver les similitudes / différences " .. 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

Si je comprends bien vous ne comprenez rien... Des front pages en aura toujours plus que Radislava la copieuse... Hier Leora ne filait pas... Lol

• Confused 2