B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (August / September)

6 hours ago, wooders78 said:

so thats why she spent the night in the apartment lol

Are you serious? It is quite normal to sometimes have the BF visit and not to have sex. Just as it should be normal in the GOV apartments to sometimes have sex. The problem with the GOV apartments is not that Stella doesn't have sex every time there are visitors, but that most of the other girls in GOV practically never have sex in these apartments, never bring any real visitors to this places, and thus don't really allow an insight into their actual private lives.

If the assumptions are correct, Stella will move out soon. Then RLC will not have a single girl left in the GOV cast who could even remotely claim to be actually involved in the project for real. All just a bunch of ridiculous show girls who systematically keep their private lives out of camera sight. Would all these girls really participate, or at least participate the level Stella does, it would not be so dramatic if sometimes nothing happened, because there would often be other place, were something actually happens. At least that's how it was when RLC had all those Russian apartments.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Lena845 said:

Maybe Cleo will get an appartment? They were spending quite a lot of days sleeping at Gina's in the last week.

I hope, but I shouldn't be that optemistic with RLC...

sure give another apt to one of the guys that made it so we have no parties in B4 anymore sure there was one not long ago and what happened the cops showed up again and of course they ignored them again ,so lets make it so 2 of the four guys that were blasting the music all night at the Gina one year party get a apt,and people say they might be closing B4 well i wonder why 

• Upvote 2

Radislava fait tout ce que Leora fait depuis deux jours... Je trouve cela pas mal bizarre de voir deux Leora dans deux appartements différents... Elle ce qu'elles doivent faire exactement la même chose au même moment la question se pose... Me semble que Radislava devrait faire ses propres choses non ?

Non je veux juste dire qu'elle manque d'imagination et si Leora se met la main sur la chatte, elle le fait, si Leora a la chatte à l'air et ben elle enlèvera son slip, etc., etc. Me semble qu'elle pourrait faire preuve de plus d'imagination... De toute façon, à bien y penser elle n'a aucune imagination pas plus que de sex appeal... Plutôt un visage froid qui semble souffrir sa vie... Enfin, elle ne sourit que très rarement... Ce doit être parceque elle se trouve trop high pour ce qu'elle est....

De toute façon, les filles d'Espagne ne font que copier depuis toujours, alors je m'en branle car je ne les regarde pas, sauf dans les petits carrés fourni par Reallifecam et ce que je vois c'est du pareil au même depuis bon nombre d'années... C'est comme si elles avaient oubliées l'érotisme, la manière d'attiser le feu par elle-même...

It is becoming  more and more  obvious that Leora is getting more and more into Radislava’s head , so many similar things that Radislava is copying / pasting from the apartment there .. it would have been great seeing these two girls  interact .. perhaps RLC could make a ticket for Radislava in Prague or for Leora in Barcelona ( as it has been the wish of so many people through the years 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, BSMontréal said:

De todas formas, las chicas de España llevan copiando desde siempre, así que no me importa porque no las miro excepto en los cuadritos que me da Reallifecam y lo que veo es lo mismo desde hace muchos años ... Es como si tuvieran olvidado el erotismo, la forma de avivar el fuego por sí solo ...

It's the same for me...I never look at Leora.....

• Upvote 1