B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (August / September)

18 hours ago, Alladino said:

Es-tu sérieux? Il est tout à fait normal d'avoir parfois la visite BF et de ne pas avoir de relations sexuelles. Tout comme il devrait être normal dans les appartements GOV d'avoir parfois des relations sexuelles. Le problème avec les appartements GOV n'est pas que Stella n'a pas de relations sexuelles à chaque fois qu'il y a des visiteurs, mais que la plupart des autres filles de GOV n'ont pratiquement jamais de relations sexuelles dans ces appartements, n'apportent jamais de vrais visiteurs à ces endroits, et donc ne ne permettent pas vraiment d'avoir un aperçu de leur vie privée réelle.

Si les hypothèses sont correctes, Stella déménagera bientôt. Ensuite, RLC n'aura plus une seule fille dans le casting de GOV qui pourrait même prétendre à distance être réellement impliquée dans le projet pour de vrai. Tous juste une bande de show girls ridicules qui gardent systématiquement leur vie privée hors de vue de la caméra. Est-ce que toutes ces filles participeraient vraiment, ou du moins participeraient au niveau de Stella, ce ne serait pas si dramatique si parfois rien ne se passait, car il y aurait souvent un autre endroit, si quelque chose se passait réellement. Du moins, c'était comme ça quand RLC avait tous ces appartements russes.

it is clear that by bringing her friends between 2:00 and 6:00 to come and drink in her bedroom and then watch television in the living room, Stella shared a great moment of privacy with us. If this is what some are missing, Leora just has to organize a TV aperitif with a neighbor, dressed of course, and everyone will be happy.

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Is there something wrong with Radi? She is spending most of her time on the couch in the living room touching her pussy for hours. And now it looks like she is sleeping there. 😕

I've been saying for a long time that there's something wrong with Radislava, she doesn't seem to be in her right mind, apart from the fact that she has decorated her room like a 12-year-old girl.

• Haha 1

I have to admit, I'm tired of Radislava sitting around with her crotch pointed at the camera. It would be nice if she would do something, besides pretend to masturbate, once in a while. Beautiful woman, but damn she's boring.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I have to admit, I'm tired of Radislava sitting around with her crotch pointed at the camera. It would be nice if she would do something, besides pretend to masturbate, once in a while. Beautiful woman, but damn she's boring.

She has unfortunately become a clone of Leora. A lifeless bullshit show actress. From a real-life point of view, absolutely nothing can be expected here. Just another zombie in on of the GOV apartments.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, james deen said:

every time i switch on rlc radi and leora are doing the exact same thing and are always the top 2 cams. Whos copying who? Its beyond a joke

Simply two obsessed  with camera girls .. 😂🤣 If Radi could be just herself , then , it could be interesting to watch .. there’s no point trying to do something that the other is a master and knows to do the last 8 years on camera .. even the social life , as Leora hides her private outside the apartment life , the same does Radislava 😔

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Simply two obsessed  with camera girls .. 😂🤣 If Radi could be just herself , then , it could be interesting to watch .. there’s no point trying to do something that the other is a master and knows to do the last 8 years on camera .. even the social life , as Leora hides her private outside the apartment life , the same does Radislava 😔

What a great scenario i made up in my head,(yes,it is a very scary place in there 🤪lol ).. Leora & Radislava move in together and give them ONE mirror to share,this would be a pay-per-view event i would not miss,and gladly pay to see,,,lmao.. The results being,,, 

See the source image:biggrin:🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

What a great scenario i made up in my head,(yes,it is a very scary place in there 🤪lol ).. Leora & Radislava move in together and give them ONE mirror to share,this would be a pay-per-view event i would not miss,and gladly pay to see,,,lmao.. The results being,,, 

I would pay for that!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

Said it yesterday already 😛🤩😂