B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (August / September)

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, and he is copy-pasting the same comment on different threads with changed names 😁 

Yep ... And it is ok for me ... At least, we had something to watch at that time ... Not girls watching TV or watching their phones, which is TOO MUCH REALLIFE for me ... Don't pay to watch girls watching TV ... And if you are honest, NOBODY DOES AS WELL ! 

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

you have a very selective memory because Amalia and Daniela did not have a threesome on their own 😁

No Bruno, are you kidding? 🤣

Yes they had ... Amalia, Daniela and Pam on April and May 2019 ... Got the videos !! .. And even a foursome with Ariela on May 8th 2019 ! 

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

It is ALWAYS shows for bonus !  They are paid to do so ! 

When there is a real sexual intercourse like with Amalia's guy with the 2 girls, the visit of boyfriends or the one night stand, we are not really in the show anymore whatever you may think of it.

In your two posts that you made regarding B1 and B4, you quote several girls as if they had only done things with each other, but I believe that you have concealed a lot of things with the presence of male people for several of them 😁

I can refresh your memory if you want because they were also hot videos 😉

• Like 2

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched old videos of the good times in B1 !!  2018 and 2019 when we had Amalia, Pam, Daniela, and then Sara, Aurora...  It looks so far far away than what we see now !!  There was no boys at that time... and it was perfect ...  No Bogdan, no Nelly, no Bruno !!  The good times, really miss that period ! 

Bruno was always there , Amalia had her guy , good times - with or without guys there was always something to watch - and always filled beds .. 

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I think you need to get more sleep. 😏

The work needs that I am not getting so much sleep , I usually check with the mobile at any moments and whenever anything worth commenting in my opinion , i pop up 😂🤣 In 2 months time boredom begins here , therefore lots of sleeping “ winter  time is expected ( also more posting perhaps 😱😱🥶🥶😨😂🤣 - sorry 😣- ) 

24 minutes ago, moos54 said:

When there is a real sexual intercourse like with Amalia's guy with the 2 girls, the visit of boyfriends or the one night stand, we are not really in the show anymore whatever you may think of it.

In your two posts that you made regarding B1 and B4, you quote several girls as if they had only done things with each other, but I believe that you have concealed a lot of things with the presence of male people for several of them 😁

I can refresh your memory if you want because they were also hot videos 😉

Don't sorry, I have a lot of videos ... 

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Bruno was not always there ... the first time he appeared in B1 was with Sara ... 

Yes .. I think I should say that “ since he first appeared , he has always  been there “ to make myself more explaining .. The guy has climbed the steps of this business so fast and slow at the same time that he even got his own place for his RLC contribution 😁😆