B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (August / September)

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Just tuned in to RLC. I see the new tenant has arrived in B1. She's a little older, but we will see what she does on here. I'm sure it will be more than what Mila has done. 😏

I would bet if she wanted to she could put both twins to shame, half trying.

• Like 1

Very nice to see Radislava again -and after a really long time- with some normal socializing human behaviors and at least managing to escape the loneliness and isolation - due to disappointment perhaps ?? - of and inside the apartment . 

Mom’s return ( although she must be always around in Barcelona ) , another great step on making her feel happy and relaxed , well done 👏👏

• Like 1

It's a whole different Radi that we have here before our eyes, and it's also his real private life, I like it just as much today to see Radi with his mother and maybe with his dog, it is somewhere a Radi au naturel, but in his apartment RLC all the same.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

It's a whole different Radi that we have here before our eyes, and it's also his real private life, I like it just as much today to see Radi with his mother and maybe with his dog, it is somewhere a Radi au naturel, but in his apartment RLC all the same.

It’s strange many things in her behavior , whenever we get to see natural moments , it’s even stranger 😂🤣

• Haha 1

Il y a 11 minutes, ddhm a dit :

C'est étrange beaucoup de choses dans son comportement, chaque fois que nous voyons des moments naturels, c'est encore plus étrange ?? ??

La cause ou la conséquence que Radi doit avoir une vie privée très complexe en dehors de RLC, et probablement un passé non moins simple.

• Upvote 1