B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (August / September)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Learning being a voyeur , sometimes it means that before reaching the main course , a fantastic starter should be served before finishing with a super tasty dessert .

Everyone has its own choices when there are 11 apartments to watch and even if there’s current lack of content , watching a tenant who is now around 9 months , almost 10 if I am correct with RLC , a tenant that has created a special way of communication with the audience all these months  , last  night’s long friendly and revelations / confessions talk , it was much better content for me to watch than repeated Leora and her loneliness , the so called party of Tereza in B5 , the sex after sex sessions of Aaron and Hanna and whatever else worth of watching was happening during their LR talk . 

I am a fan of characters and personalities as i have multiple times stated and any sex content is always the bonus for me watching RLC . For example , I will get incredible pleasure seeing Radi perhaps having some cuddles and pussy licking or a BJ or a full sexual act on cameras rather than watching - after their first sessions that were curiosity - Hanna and Aaron for example . Knowing things for a person who still remains a mystery , a woman that for me is having big trusting and confidence issues , a person that with the parade of all those tenants since she joined , she seemed finally finding one who could make her come out of her shell , make her smile , feel more comfortable with showing things on cameras except masturbating till feeling at the end betrayed for this trust ,  for me last night it was a great voyeuristic moment . 

Radi is an impressive woman , it is like a person that knows how life works but she has no ability , confidence or dynamic to claim what rightfully can possibly belong to her . Even after last night’s talk , we still have been left clueless of what has happened with personal relationships in the past . You would expect that at a certain point , the talk would be led there but it never happened . Is Radi a lesbian ? Is she straight ? Is she bisexual ? Hasn’t she had sex for all this time that she has joined RLC ? And if not , how a woman of this caliber has managed this ? 

It is one of my biggest and best pleasures that I can have knowing things about a tenant , it will help me to enjoy at the maximum level any sexual activity that might occur after knowing how this person reached the point and doing so .

And this is my analysis about Radi and the guy and I do hope they meet again and share private and personal things on camera , this is at the end RLC , a private look on other peoples lives . The rest that complain , they can watch Leora masturbate  for the 3,498th time , get her top cams rewards obsession ( as Radi has been desperately also trying to do , last night was a proof that subscribers enjoyed equal or even more this “ Radi version “ than one more masturbation ) and at the same time live and have all of her private life away from the cameras - with complete RLC’s approval - , hiding in toilets like she would confess national secrets of incredible importance and no one complains for that but rather approving her actions , making fun of two guys and a whole cult that follows her even when her apartment is empty 😂🤣😂🤣

Ok,one more comment about the length of your comment,that's all,i promise,,lol.  

@ddhm Why does it have to be sooo long????  

See the source image:biggrin:🤣 🤪

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they should just put some matresses and a room for storage in 1 apt then the girls could come and go as thy please

With the revenue RLC seems to be bleeding away,that would be their future it seems,, 

R.44fb8f3161fd365879d6bf016bfcf79e?rik=FNxhk6LJWWsdvw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

this could be gina and stellas place

This may be a little more suitable,,i'm sure there are many alcohol bottles to be found with a little still left in the bottom,,, :biggrin:

Visual search query image

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

Damn @ddhm,i know you mean well and all,but... 

See the source image

Change of month , autumn is coming , still going with more than 30-33 degrees Celsius , perhaps the sun “ hit “ my head and inspired the thoughts  earlier 😂🤣😜

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

does it matter which apt they leave empty?

Imagine ( that I don’t see it happening ) keep on paying the “ rental “ ones  and the one they own ( B4 ) to leave it empty 🤯🤯😱😨

59 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Ok,one more comment about the length of your comment,that's all,i promise,,lol.  

@ddhm Why does it have to be sooo long????  

See the source image:biggrin:🤣 🤪

Harley tried to “ steal “ all of my glory last week with his lengthy analysis of something that he doesn’t  watch ( nevertheless he knows all so much better than many regular observers here 🤔🤣🤨 ) that I thought I should get my “ glory “ back 😂🤣😂🤣

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Harley tried to “ steal “ all of my glory last week with his lengthy analysis of something that he doesn’t  watch ( nevertheless he knows all so much better than many regular observers here 🤔🤣🤨 ) that I thought I should get my “ glory “ back 😂🤣😂🤣

Well at least your spelling and content is good,lengthy,but good.