B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (August / September)

32 minutes ago, emnv said:

You have been positive. It is not the top 10 replay cameras, it's in fact THE TOP 14 right now. 😄

The only thing I can imagine is that people are clicking all around that time period looking for some action.  This causes the "click count" to go up on all these various scenes.  But there is only one scene and not a very good one.  I have no idea how any of this works, so like usual, another one of my speculations.

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Of course this is true … but waking up and seeing THE TOP TEN (10!) replay cams be Radi and this black gentleman is simultaneously hilarious and sad.  This is the hottest thing that happened last night?  And Tereza had a Feliz Cum party … yet Radi beat that apparently.  

I try to be positive about RLC but they make it so difficult.

Learning being a voyeur , sometimes it means that before reaching the main course , a fantastic starter should be served before finishing with a super tasty dessert .

Everyone has its own choices when there are 11 apartments to watch and even if there’s current lack of content , watching a tenant who is now around 9 months , almost 10 if I am correct with RLC , a tenant that has created a special way of communication with the audience all these months  , last  night’s long friendly and revelations / confessions talk , it was much better content for me to watch than repeated Leora and her loneliness , the so called party of Tereza in B5 , the sex after sex sessions of Aaron and Hanna and whatever else worth of watching was happening during their LR talk . 

I am a fan of characters and personalities as i have multiple times stated and any sex content is always the bonus for me watching RLC . For example , I will get incredible pleasure seeing Radi perhaps having some cuddles and pussy licking or a BJ or a full sexual act on cameras rather than watching - after their first sessions that were curiosity - Hanna and Aaron for example . Knowing things for a person who still remains a mystery , a woman that for me is having big trusting and confidence issues , a person that with the parade of all those tenants since she joined , she seemed finally finding one who could make her come out of her shell , make her smile , feel more comfortable with showing things on cameras except masturbating till feeling at the end betrayed for this trust ,  for me last night it was a great voyeuristic moment . 

Radi is an impressive woman , it is like a person that knows how life works but she has no ability , confidence or dynamic to claim what rightfully can possibly belong to her . Even after last night’s talk , we still have been left clueless of what has happened with personal relationships in the past . You would expect that at a certain point , the talk would be led there but it never happened . Is Radi a lesbian ? Is she straight ? Is she bisexual ? Hasn’t she had sex for all this time that she has joined RLC ? And if not , how a woman of this caliber has managed this ? 

It is one of my biggest and best pleasures that I can have knowing things about a tenant , it will help me to enjoy at the maximum level any sexual activity that might occur after knowing how this person reached the point and doing so .

And this is my analysis about Radi and the guy and I do hope they meet again and share private and personal things on camera , this is at the end RLC , a private look on other peoples lives . The rest that complain , they can watch Leora masturbate  for the 3,498th time , get her top cams rewards obsession ( as Radi has been desperately also trying to do , last night was a proof that subscribers enjoyed equal or even more this “ Radi version “ than one more masturbation ) and at the same time live and have all of her private life away from the cameras - with complete RLC’s approval - , hiding in toilets like she would confess national secrets of incredible importance and no one complains for that but rather approving her actions , making fun of two guys and a whole cult that follows her even when her apartment is empty 😂🤣😂🤣

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Learning being a voyeur , sometimes it means that before reaching the main course , a fantastic starter should be served before finishing with a super tasty dessert .

Everyone has its own choices when there are 11 apartments to watch and even if there’s current lack of content , watching a tenant who is now around 9 months , almost 10 if I am correct with RLC , a tenant that has created a special way of communication with the audience all these months  , last  night’s long friendly and revelations / confessions talk , it was much better content for me to watch than repeated Leora and her loneliness , the so called party of Tereza in B5 , the sex after sex sessions of Aaron and Hanna and whatever else worth of watching was happening during their LR talk . 

I am a fan of characters and personalities as i have multiple times stated and any sex content is always the bonus for me watching RLC . For example , I will get incredible pleasure seeing Radi perhaps having some cuddles and pussy licking or a BJ or a full sexual act on cameras rather than watching - after their first sessions that were curiosity - Hanna and Aaron for example . Knowing things for a person who still remains a mystery , a woman that for me is having big trusting and confidence issues , a person that with the parade of all those tenants since she joined , she seemed finally finding one who could make her come out of her shell , make her smile , feel more comfortable with showing things on cameras except masturbating till feeling at the end betrayed for this trust ,  for me last night it was a great voyeuristic moment . 

Radi is an impressive woman , it is like a person that knows how life works but she has no ability , confidence or dynamic to claim what rightfully can possibly belong to her . Even after last night’s talk , we still have been left clueless of what has happened with personal relationships in the past . You would expect that at a certain point , the talk would be led there but it never happened . Is Radi a lesbian ? Is she straight ? Is she bisexual ? Hasn’t she had sex for all this time that she has joined RLC ? And if not , how a woman of this caliber has managed this ? 

It is one of my biggest and best pleasures that I can have knowing things about a tenant , it will help me to enjoy at the maximum level any sexual activity that might occur after knowing how this person reached the point and doing so .

And this is my analysis about Radi and the guy and I do hope they meet again and share private and personal things on camera , this is at the end RLC , a private look on other peoples lives . The rest that complain , they can watch Leora masturbate  for the 3,498th time , get her top cams rewards obsession ( as Radi has been desperately also trying to do , last night was a proof that subscribers enjoyed equal or even more this “ Radi version “ than one more masturbation ) and at the same time live and have all of her private life away from the cameras - with complete RLC’s approval - , hiding in toilets like she would confess national secrets of incredible importance and no one complains for that but rather approving her actions , making fun of two guys and a whole cult that follows her even when her apartment is empty 😂🤣😂🤣

What chapter of your book is this? 😏

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

What chapter of your book is this? 😏

I have nice beach view today , it is the first of the month , very soon souvlaki and beers with some good friends next to the sea , totally inspirational I guess 😂🤣😁😆

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Damn @ddhm,i know you mean well and all,but... 

See the source image

• Haha 2