B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (August / September)

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

And I never watched that.....boring.

I guess you watched their sex .. or horny Pam getting double penetrated with her dildos when Jordi wasn’t available 😂🤣😝 And all this because she was offering him her ass to fuck and he didn’t want 🤨🧐😤😤😨🤔

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I guess you watched their sex .. or horny Pam getting double penetrated with her dildos when Jordi wasn’t available 😂🤣😝 And all this because she was offering him her ass to fuck and he didn’t want 🤨🧐😤😤😨🤔

I watched all Pam's bates. Good stuff. 👍

50 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It was pretty nice. It feels like we know Radislava a little better now.

Good point 👍

TBH I rather spend my free time on something more entertaining than two random people talking about some random stuff. but I am sure so many viewers found their conversation interesting enough to watch as I see they were on top view for many hours 🤷‍♂️  anyway, I am glad that you guys enjoyed it 😉

Indeed, a very interesting conversation, thank you DDHM for the translation, it will be noted that Radi only actually removed her dress once again alone, while she still had a bikini underneath. We do not approach Radi so simply, the first evening, and very fortunately, because given the past events, we would have been surprised and probably disappointed if it had been otherwise, since we have a minimum of consideration for the roommates of RLC. Radi remains a wild animal, which does not allow itself to be "caught" so easily. It's Radi;)

• Confused 2

il y a 15 minutes, corpslibre a dit :

En effet, conversation très intéressante, merci DDHM pour la traduction, on notera que Radi n'a en fait retiré sa robe qu'une fois de plus seule, alors qu'elle avait encore un bikini en dessous. Nous n'abordons pas Radi si simplement, le premier soir, et fort heureusement, car compte tenu des événements passés, nous aurions été surpris et probablement déçus s'il en avait été autrement, puisque nous avons un minimum de considération pour les colocataires de RLC. Radi reste un animal sauvage, qui ne se laisse pas "attraper" aussi facilement. C'est Radi 😉

c'est surtout une toxicomane qui devrait accrocher des rétroviseurs sur chacune de ses oreilles pour pouvoir encore plus se regarder.Elle me degoute cette fille,regarde son visage est gras il brille toujours elle est tres moche comme 80% des filles de rlc

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let’s hope it happens again , socializing Radi is way much better than isolated Radi 😇

Of course this is true … but waking up and seeing THE TOP TEN (10!) replay cams be Radi and this black gentleman is simultaneously hilarious and sad.  This is the hottest thing that happened last night?  And Tereza had a Feliz Cum party … yet Radi beat that apparently.  

I try to be positive about RLC but they make it so difficult.

• Like 1