US General Domestic Politics #31 Begins 08/27/21.

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It has been more than obvious that you are a fucking worthless communist indoctrinated propagandist kraut.

Just this statement alone lets me know all I need to know. I haven't read that dude's shit. I don't need to. It is your seething responses that bother me. Please tell me I have nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So you are vanquishing him? Typical Democrat response.

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Nick. You seem to have very clear concise words when it comes to politics. Yet, in other areas of CC you have very convoluted thoughts. I am a Democrat btw. Perhaps I have overestimated you. I do not believe I should share my stories with you anymore or you may choose to vanquish me.

It says he vanquishes me. Dumbass.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Mehr Propaganda von einem kommunistischen Propagandistenkraut. Du solltest lieber hingehen und dich auf Fotos von Stalin oder Hitler ficken, als sehr viele deinen Blödsinn hier Kraut glauben.

Bubi, Du bist ein hoffnungsloser Idiot. Was bin ich den nach Deiner dummen Aussage ? Kommunist? Nazi? Stalinist? Propagandist -für was und für wen ?  Ich verstehe Deinen abgrund-tiefen Hass nicht wirklich. Ich habe so eine Vermutung. Wenn ich die sage werde ich sicher sofort diffamiert. Jetzt gehe schnell zu Deiner Mami und weine Dich aus - das erleichtert Schmerzen im Geiste und im Herzen.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

It says he vanquishes me. Dumbass.

By saying you will no longer share your stories with him because of his political views you have essentially vanquished him, super dumbass. That's what I was saying, but apparently you are too dumb to understand that.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Pray to God the Islamist terrorists don't launch a rocket and mortar attack on Kabul airport. If they do, the first attack will look like a picnic compared to the carnage they will inflict on the people at the airport.:cry:

It is better to continue an unwinnable war and watch our troops die fighting it.

By saying you will no longer share your stories with him because of his political views you have essentially vanquished him, super dumbass.

Did I ask your opinion? I think I was talking to Nick.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Happy, sit down and shut the fuck up.  

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

For which country you fascist pig?

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Ahhhh.... The Trump excuse....."I have lots of black friends." Loser.

59 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Whatsamatter? Don't like that your comments suck, thus they don't earn my "Like?" You're a fake.... a fraud.

57 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Ridge? A man? That's funny.

56 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Shaking your Magic 8 Ball again?

55 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

And you're a crybaby little cunt.

54 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You shut your cocksucker too.  😝

All of the above is typical of a person who has nothing of any substance to post--just childish comments, insults and intimidation that doesn't work.

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

It is better to continue an unwinnable war and watch our troops die fighting it.

I have been in favor of withdrawing for years, but not in the incompetent haphazard way in which Biden has conducted the withdrawal. It didn't need to be this way.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

I have been in favor of withdrawing for years, but not in the incompetent haphazard way in which Biden has conducted the withdrawal. It didn't need to be this way.

Troops were withdrawing even when Trump was President.  Trump was the one who started the withdrawal process.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Motherfucker got the job done. Think about it. When we win wars or it is a stalemate, it's easy right? We just move on out. This shit was always going to be messy. It was never going to be winnable. Never. When you are the loser it is fucking messy as hell. We just suck as a nation. We are all to blame for this fiasco.

• Like 2