Leora - Home Activities #47

ARMY SNIPER

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Je ne sais pas si vous avez fait référence à l'abus de   Masterchef ou des messages de ddhm avec la remarque ci-dessus.

Si c'est dirigé contre ddhm alors c'est discutable je pense, personnellement je ne suis pas d'accord avec 95% de ce qu'il a dit au fil des mois mais je défends son droit de le dire, en gardant à l 'esprit qu'il n'a JAMAIS abusé de personne alors qu'il l'a exprimé ses opinions ou répondu aux commentaires d'autres.

Si d'un autre côté vous faites référence à Masterchef, alors oui s'il le donne avec des insultes personnelles alors il doit s'attendre à un retour.

Masterchef bien sûr

• Thanks 1

I suppose it's good to an extent not only for the project participant known as Leora as well as the project itself, but also for those that feel that they now find the occasions that have been noticed to have occurred at that apartment during the past week as interesting enough to them to be particularly satisfying enough to retain interests in the apartment, and especially if taking into consideration the current overall state of rlc.

From my perspective although it has seemed that there may have been some particular occassions that have occurred at the apartment this past week that have not occurred as often for awhile there now while there was a roommate involved in the apartments occupancy, I have not noticed anything that exciting occur there that has not occurred there many times previously, both at that current apartment, and even many more times at the participants previous apartment. There have been very few occasions, scenarios, performances, or programs in life that I cared about observing more than so many times before my interest was diminished and the participant known as Leora has been one of the few individuals that have been involved in some of such occasions. 

From my perspective, rlc's current state is at one of it's lowest periods of being seldomly interesting in observing, and although I have mostly ever done so mainly because of the participant known as Leora, anyone can only do things so many different ways at different times in different locations before doing some things becomes repetitious and much less interesting. An example of such times could be considered her choices of location on where she decided to sensually satisfy herself 3 times in the same location that apparently occurred on the living room sofa there this past week. I believe that's why the apartment seemed more refreshingly interesting at times when there was a roommate living there as well as not only to myself, but to many others as well.

• Confused 2