Leora - Home Activities #47

ARMY SNIPER

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

a great day happy everyone
Monday

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!     gregg  mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 

Tired Good Morning GIF by Veronique de Jong

• Like 3

yesterday sunday was an excellent day 

afternoon 

Leora weekly cleaning 

Black panties 

dancing and singing 

Night 

Physical exercise 

On the couch Watch TV 

Masturbation With fingers and Mr blue 

on the balcony on the phone 

To sleep 

😺

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,well the little rat has spoken.He who think he knows about her,haha.You don´t know shit as usual.If you only knew what I know about her,you would piss

in your pants.You know NOTHING.

I am glad I know nothing about her and I am not obsessed like you are , perhaps after so many masturbations you have made for her , your brain must be completely burn out and the only thing you know what to do is praise even if you see / know that she wouldn’t hesitate for anything just to keep the image that she wants you to know and believe .

By knowing so much and being able to send her only virtual kisses , you know shit like any of us , you would wish , but for the time being , stay horny for your masturbations as a faithful and loyal servant / peasant , exactly as she wants you to be , (  and how easy she can handle you 😂🤣😂🤣 ) the pussy and tits views  are irresistible for you  , I can quite understand the quality of women you had in your life so as to be obsessed of a woman’s pussy 😂🤣😂🤣

I am going back to my cave rat and eat my nice ( feta ) cheese 😁 Keep on with knowing things about her and making yourself  so much richer with the information you carry 😇

Edit ; just to make also my praise to her concerning her sex skills , i need to admit ( and this is a mistake I forgot doing it with my post ) that she’s a great swallower 😋😋 , Russians love the sperm though , she’s part then of the rule and not the exception and I admit that she’s great with that ☺️😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,well the little rat has spoken.He who think he knows about her,haha.You don´t know shit as usual.If you only knew what I know about her,you would piss

in your pants.You know NOTHING.

And just when you thought there was forum harmony up pops the personal insults...Unbelievable!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, patou said:

Bonsoir

Apres un wochenend triste pour moi avec que des vignettes floues

Et que je m'intéresse beaucoup si elle a appelé Mon cher ami Paul si des personnes qui ont suivis Leora peuvent me dire s'il ou elle la appelé merci

Maintenant il est l'heure pour moi a aller voir mon lit

Je vous souhaite à tous une bonne soirée

Hello Yes Leora called paul and also talked on Skype but ..... LB is still there, at least via text contact, unfortunately. Unfortunately it is the way it is but I mean without malia it is a little easier for Leora to take care of everything. However, it can be that the boredom will soon back and then everything will be turned upside down again. Everyone can make their own thoughts ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1