Leora - Home Activities #47

ARMY SNIPER

The problem still seems to exist , if Leora had sexual relationship with this so called “ LB “ , even him didn’t manage / still isn’t  able to satisfy her , as it is clear that she seeks her personal pleasure in masturbating even after so many thousand times . 

I know we all speak about Paul and that he wasn’t able to satisfy her and  she had to find ways to do it for herself , but sorry to say that , she’s also not any special sex performer/ parter  , i can’t say ( sorry for  my language ) that she’s a woman “ who knows how to fuck “ .. most probably it has to do with not having a good sex partner so as to improve the skills concerning sex but also , she found the pleasure in masturbating  and she didn’t bother to insist on pure sex pleasure despite the dysfunctional acts with Paul . In any case , she’s the best at what she does for the viewers even after so many thousand times , she’s clearly happy for that and I guess everyone is happy . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

This is Leora version 3.0

Let’s see how much the excitement lasts 😁 Remember , it is always an empty apartment without  anyone next to her being able to say something , interact and so on . Human nature calls for communication , this is what differs us from animals that don’t have the ability to speak .. if now she can manage to fight loneliness with her daily outside activities for some hours or occcasional phonecalls and messaging while in the apartment , this remains to be seen . But , it is more than clear at the moment that she definitely enjoys her freedom  and independence and she has an apartment full for her own and she can do whatever she wants , whenever she wants , wherever she wants .. her apartment , her rules and this is why the direct and passionate contribution to the fan base ( and not only 😁 ) the last days and since Malia’s departure .. I still can’t see the coincidences regarding Malia’s departure at this exact period , as she was exactly thinking and expressing some months ago .. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The problem still seems to exist , if Leora had sexual relationship with this so called “ LB “ , even him didn’t manage / still isn’t  able to satisfy her , as it is clear that she seeks her personal pleasure in masturbating even after so many thousand times . 

I know we all speak about Paul and that he wasn’t able to satisfy her and  she had to find ways to do it for herself , but sorry to say that , she’s also not any special sex performer/ parter  , i can’t say ( sorry for  my language ) that she’s a woman “ who knows how to fuck “ .. most probably it has to do with not having a good sex partner so as to improve the skills concerning sex but also , she found the pleasure in masturbating  and she didn’t bother to insist on pure sex pleasure despite the dysfunctional acts with Paul . In any case , she’s the best at what she does for the viewers even after so many thousand times , she’s clearly happy for that and I guess everyone is happy . 

On a scale of 1 - 10, judging how she banged Paul, I'd give her a 7.5. She licked more then sucked. With missionary, she would thrust her body up and down - her hips would do very little.  With doggy, she'd be near-motionless vs trying to match thrusts (of course, Paul also stood still). And...this is all based on memory since she's been a make-believe lesbian the past 2-3 years 🙂

If she was with a better lover, no doubt that number would increase.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

LB  -  Lady Boy.  

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see how much the excitement lasts 😁 Remember , it is always an empty apartment without  anyone next to her being able to say something , interact and so on . Human nature calls for communication , this is what differs us from animals that don’t have the ability to speak .. if now she can manage to fight loneliness with her daily outside activities for some hours or occcasional phonecalls and messaging while in the apartment , this remains to be seen . But , it is more than clear at the moment that she definitely enjoys her freedom  and independence and she has an apartment full for her own and she can do whatever she wants , whenever she wants , wherever she wants .. her apartment , her rules and this is why the direct and passionate contribution to the fan base ( and not only 😁 ) the last days and since Malia’s departure .. I still can’t see the coincidences regarding Malia’s departure at this exact period , as she was exactly thinking and expressing some months ago .. 

1 hour ago, Howard said:

On a scale of 1 - 10, judging how she banged Paul, I'd give her a 7.5. She licked more then sucked. With missionary, she would thrust her body up and down - her hips would do very little.  With doggy, she'd be near-motionless vs trying to match thrusts (of course, Paul also stood still). And...this is all based on memory since she's been a make-believe lesbian the past 2-3 years 🙂

If she was with a better lover, no doubt that number would increase.

The Yin and the Yang of it

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Well,well the little rat has spoken.He who think he knows about her,haha.You don´t know shit as usual.If you only knew what I know about her,you would piss

in your pants.You know NOTHING.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is that shithead Paul moving back in? And where has he been? He was quite the lover, he'd cum, she didn't  then he would stand up and leave the room. Really weird.

I sure hope Mr crooked cock doesn't move in! I think she can do better than that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is that shithead Paul moving back in? And where has he been? He was quite the lover, he'd cum, she didn't  then he would stand up and leave the room. Really weird.

LOL, no. i do not believe he will move in. In fact, I am happy you support her. Perhaps you should move in?

• Haha 3