Leora - Home Activities #47

ARMY SNIPER

42 minutes ago, jugghead said:

old timers I invite you to weigh in here. leora has changed the game considerably. based on the past few days she has reignited my interest. any one else feel this way?

As an old timer (voguer), I much prefer to see her in a relationship (her fake lesbo activity w/Malia doesn't count).  As people get older (speaking as a viewer), our attractiveness to older women grow.  Not that a 30 yr old Leora is 'old'. But I much prefer her with the additional 10 lbs on her frame than from a few years ago.

On a side note, she needs to continue to wear proactive clothing around the apartment. Consider a negligee foreplay to what is about to come.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I've watched Leora for almost 8 years now including those early years when all her sexual activity involved pleasing Paul with little or no attention to herself either from him or her. It was amazing as we watched her start masturbating on the computer chair in their tiny living room. She has always been a beautiful woman. I do want her to find a companion where she can enjoy all aspects of life not just for our entertainment. If it is Paul so be it. I hope not as he has a shit personality and clearly can't satisfy Leora's sexual needs. As the Celine Dion song says.... I wish her joy and happiness. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Howard said:

As an old timer (voguer), I much prefer to see her in a relationship (her fake lesbo activity w/Malia doesn't count).  As people get older (speaking as a viewer), our attractiveness to older women grow.  Not that a 30 yr old Leora is 'old'. But I much prefer her with the additional 10 lbs on her frame than from a few years ago.

On a side note, she needs to continue to wear proactive clothing around the apartment. Consider a negligee foreplay to what is about to come.

I agree about her in a relationship. Some poor lucky guy needs to get that. Any volunteers?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

pretty girl leora have a great happy night 👸

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams 🛌😴

Good Night Sleeping GIF by Protein Dragon

good night 😺

Pulo you have told her goodnight so many times. Is it you that leaves? I don't think so.🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2