Leora - Home Activities #47

ARMY SNIPER

7 hours ago, curious101 said:

Thanks. Was looking for something that would zoom in without getting fuzzy. They probably don't make something like that.

The only other method I know of is hold down the CTRL Button and use the + or -  to increase or decrease.

Anytime an Image is expanded it will become distorted if it's ranges are far outside of its normal screen resolution.

• Like 2

I really hope for Leora that she somehow manages to get Paul to Prague. Some don't want it but I would really appreciate it. Then we will definitely see a happy woman without any restrictions. Let's see how it goes on. At the moment, however, I like it better than in the past few months Nobody wants to see a sad Leora I think

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

il y a 24 minutes, The Earl a dit :

Bonjour Oui Leora a appelé paul et a aussi parlé sur Skype mais ..... LB est toujours là, au moins par SMS, malheureusement. Malheureusement, c’est comme ça, mais je veux dire que sans malia, il est un peu plus facile pour Leora de s’occuper de tout. Cependant, il se peut que l’ennui revienne bientôt et que tout soit à nouveau bouleversé. Chacun peut faire ses propres pensées...

Bonjour

Je vous remercie de votre réponse

Passer une bonne journée

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Earl said:

I really hope for Leora that she somehow manages to get Paul to Prague. Some don't want it but I would really appreciate it. Then we will definitely see a happy woman without any restrictions. Let's see how it goes on. At the moment, however, I like it better than in the past few months Nobody wants to see a sad Leora I think

I would only like to see Paul and just check how she would be with her contact to the other guy ( will she be contacting while Paul sleeps 😁😏🤔 ? ) 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I would only like to see Paul and just check how she would be with her contact to the other guy ( will she be contacting while Paul sleeps 😁😏🤔 ? ) 

Who knows .... Maybe that would actually be interesting to see

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

as they say: He who sows the wind reaps the storm

Not sure if you are referring to the abuse from  Masterchef or ddhm's post's with the above remark.

If it is directed at ddhm then it is debatable I think, I personally don't agree with 95% of what he has said over the months but I defend his right to say it, keeping in mind he has NEVER abused anyone while he has been expressing his opinions or replying to other peoples comments.

If on the other hand you were referring to Masterchef, then yes if he gives it out with personal insults then he must expect some back.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, The Earl said:

HelloYes Leora called paul and also talked on Skype but .....LB is still there, at least via text contact, unfortunately.Unfortunately it is the way it is but I mean without malia it is a little easier for Leora to take care of everything.However, it can be that the boredom will soon back and then everything will be turned upside down again.Everyone can make their own thoughts ...

Her relationship eased off a about 3  weeks ago with LB ,  on saturday when talking on the phone to her friend from the salon , she told her she hasnt spoken to him for over a week now, and she likes the peace and calm, the girls then planned the day out together .    There might still be some texting between them ,  and things can go back to them being together  anytime as they have done on many occasions in the past. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 2

After the first week of being on her own again I think Leora has adapted superbly.

She seems to have established some order into her life and looks as if she is enjoying herself.

It's once more her apartment and she now has it set up exactly as she wants it, and it appears to be working for her.

She's been dancing more this week than she has in the past year, and it's a pleasure to see her enjoying her music.

Sexually she is on top of her game again, the master of masturbation and from a personal point of view I am delighted.

Well done girl !! 😃 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Her relationship eased off a about 3  weeks ago with LB ,  on saturday when talking on the phone to her friend from the salon , she told her she hasnt spoken to him for over a week now, and she likes the peace and calm, the girls then planned the day out together .    There might still be some texting between them ,  and things can go back to them being together  anytime as they have done on many occasions in the past. 

Non mi meraviglia questa cosa. Come hai detto te lo hanno già fatto in passato di non parlarsi per giorni e poi si vedevano di nuovo. Ma magari questa volta sarà diverso chi lo sa...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1