Martina and Alberto - home activities #31

Noldus

5 minutes ago, omedo said:

Martina cuts her hair in that area for comfort, the first time she saw Nelly and after that she was watching some videos to see the comments of the people, then she tried it and liked it, in short she doesn't cut it for any sexual tendency...

Thanks on clarifying 😊 as always 

2 hours ago, girlsfun said:

And don't forget the gentle and super soft touch of Nelly hand and fingers and tongue around the neck of Martina make Martina: " Do what ever you want with me Nelly. I'am yours !"  For me (I'm a women), this erogenous zone make me all "open" to anything and when I look at the way Nelly "touch", I would not resist...Nelly, despite everything, has that feeling touch and smile and soft voice (when making love to Martina) that I must say, it hard to resist. Martina love that touch so much...touch that Alberto do not provide...   

Finally someone who sees what I see!   the goldbergs troygentile GIF by TV Land

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Feel free to think whatever you want. Only Martina can tell us the trouth and she will not do it...🤭

Omedo explained it  perfectly 😇

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Finally someone who sees what I see!   the goldbergs troygentile GIF by TV Land

Ahh , the fun of a great forum when all opinions are  accepted and commented / approved in a great way without sad/ confused emojis and stupid people ruining the good chats  here 😇

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Your conversation sounds like Nelly and she is trying to upset Martina.  Why would Nelly be doing this to Martina?

You make a very good deduction...because we all know that Martina and Nelly read those post and respond under some 'names'. And it good that way, I don't want to know who is behind certain 'name' but I know there here...In my real life, part of my job is, let say, make deduction of what I 'see' like inspector. To understand live translation of video, people have the google video live translation but it has limit. At my job, we have special software that do that job with less limit but....I not allow to use it outside my job, I don't want to end up in court, if you understand what I mean. But I'm here to have some fun outside work.  

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Il y a 4 heures, Adalbert a dit :

Il n'est pas rare que les femmes aux cheveux longs se rasent le cou pour le garder au frais.

you call that shaving the neck ???😂🤣 it is the whole back of the head that she massacred, dear friend !!! nothing to do with a small size of the down behind the neck !!!! it's clearly a lesbian cut that allows them to easily recognize each other when they go mussel hunting !!! i live in the south of france, 3 hours from barcelona, it is very hot here too, and i have never seen a girl who shaves a big triangle of hair behind her head, to be less hot !!!!😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ahh , the fun of a great forum when all opinions are  accepted and commented / approved in a great way without sad/ confused emojis and stupid people ruining the good chats  here 😇

@ddhm @JenniferMom I notice that we are at the same level with some others members, wow I came here to have some fun watching RLC but end up learning a lot about the perception of the relationship between man and women in a lot of country, that make my day !  Have a nice day to you all, we still learning from each other, the meaning of life.

• Like 2

il y a 12 minutes, girlsfun a dit :

You make a very good deduction...because we all know that Martina and Nelly read those post and respond under some 'names'. And it good that way, I don't want to know who is behind certain 'name' but I know there here...In my real life, part of my job is, let say, make deduction of what I 'see' like inspector. To understand live translation of video, people have the google video live translation but it has limit. At my job, we have special software that do that job with less limit but....I not allow to use it outside my job, I don't want to end up in court, if you understand what I mean. But I'm here to have some fun outside work.  

Shame they don't take note and both piss off.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

you call that shaving the neck ???😂🤣 it is the whole back of the head that she massacred, dear friend !!! nothing to do with a small size of the down behind the neck !!!! it's clearly a lesbian cut that allows them to easily recognize each other when they go mussel hunting !!! i live in the south of france, 3 hours from barcelona, it is very hot here too, and i have never seen a girl who shaves a big triangle of hair behind her head, to be less hot !!!!😆

As I already said everyone here can have his thoughts...yours are also fine for me I have others...👍

44 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

@ddhm @JenniferMom I notice that we are at the same level with some others members, wow I came here to have some fun watching RLC but end up learning a lot about the perception of the relationship between man and women in a lot of country, that make my day !  Have a nice day to you all, we still learning from each other, the meaning of life.

You have met some “good “  people so far ( i want to believe that we belong to that category  with my good friend JenniferMom ☺️😌 ) , hope you stay strong also when some negativity might be posted towards you or in general 😔

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

Welcome abord 🙂 

il y a une heure, Adalbert a dit :

Comme je l' ai déjà dit ici tout le monde peut avoir ses pensées ... la vôtre aussi bien pour moi que j'ai d' autres ... 👍

yes I agree, each in his opinion. just to flesh out my words:

ri0k.jpg

-Is an undercut a lesbian hairstyle?

The “Undercut”, a fundamental staple in lesbian coif. We all know it and love it, not only for it's edginess but for it's ability to help us identify queer ladies out in the wild.

-The Origin Of The Undercut:
Ever wonder who invented the “Undercut”? The “Undercut”, a fundamental staple in lesbian coif. We all know it and love it, not only for it’s edginess but for it’s ability to help us identify queer ladies out in the wild. One of my favourite jokes is: “What do you call a straight girl with an undercut?…A liar”. Hahah Never gets old! Not only is it funny, but fiercely accurate!

• Upvote 1