Martina and Alberto - home activities #31

Noldus

The post shows me that you have little or no experience with long hair in hot countries. It is not uncommon there for women with long hair to shave their necks to keep it cooler. Has nothing to do with lesbian or bi sexual, just to make it more pleasant. Whether you like it or not depends on your taste. If she's got the hair over it, you don't see it. As I said, it's a matter of taste. Personally, I don't think it's that bad, because you can't see it much. Many men also walk around with convict hairstyles nobody is scared about that.😂 The hairstyle that seemingly lesbians sometimes have is rather short hair on one side or completely very short hair.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

The post shows me that you have little or no experience with long hair in hot countries. It is not uncommon there for women with long hair to shave their necks to keep it cooler. Has nothing to do with lesbian or bi sexual, just to make it more pleasant. Whether you like it or not depends on your taste. If she's got the hair over it, you don't see it. As I said, it's a matter of taste. Personally, I don't think it's that bad, because you can't see it much. Many men also walk around with convict hairstyles nobody is scared about that.😂 The hairstyle that seemingly lesbians sometimes have is rather short hair on one side or completely very short hair.

And don't forget the gentle and super soft touch of Nelly hand and fingers and tongue around the neck of Martina make Martina: " Do what ever you want with me Nelly. I'am yours !"  For me (I'm a women), this erogenous zone make me all "open" to anything and when I look at the way Nelly "touch", I would not resist...Nelly, despite everything, has that feeling touch and smile and soft voice (when making love to Martina) that I must say, it hard to resist. Martina love that touch so much...touch that Alberto do not provide...   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am not that old and therefore I don’t think I have this famous “ generations gap “ and I also live in a southern country  more or less with same habits like Spain and to be honest , I have never  heard or being told in a discussion that Martina’s hairstyle indicates any lesbian behavior , hunting , declaration or whatever .. unless it is a Spanish thing ( that i completely doubt ) , I just think and believe it is simply something that she likes to have and as long as she feels great with it , that’s only what matters 😇

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

And don't forget the gentle and super soft touch of Nelly hand and fingers and tongue around the neck of Martina make Martina: " Do what ever you want with me Nelly. I'am yours !"  For me (I'm a women), this erogenous zone make me all "open" to anything and when I look at the way Nelly "touch", I would not resist...Nelly, despite everything, has that feeling touch and smile and soft voice (when making love to Martina) that I must say, it hard to resist. Martina love that touch so much...touch that Alberto do not provide...   

Alberto .. a man .. different approach , deep love and feelings for almost a decade .. Martina is satisfied from him obviously , otherwise, I think she would have abandoned him since long time I guess .. 

I can only say that Martina has been “ lucky “ because it seems that she experienced for a good amount of time , both male and female sexual pleasure and to be honest , the next level for me , would be seeing her having simultaneous pleasure at a massive threesome ( or more 😉😉😋 ) event and then we could actually see and perhaps criticize / judge where the real pleasure for her stands ( but since Alberto doesn’t seem - at least of what we see on cameras - interested in anything like this ) , perhaps this might be the next sexual step for her ☺️😇

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Keith Ramsay said:

the way its cut is a lesbian trait so it looks like Martina is getting on with things and is on the pussy hunt 

Feel free to think whatever you want. Only Martina can tell us the trouth and she will not do it...🤭

• Like 3

1 hour ago, girlsfun said:

Very interesting to hear about that. Than I hope for you have also cut your hairs in the neck like she has and that you have someone like Nelly to give you this feelings 😉

2 hours ago, girlsfun said:

Your conversation sounds like Nelly and she is trying to upset Martina.  Why would Nelly be doing this to Martina?

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Alberto .. a man .. different approach , deep love and feelings for almost a decade .. Martina is satisfied from him obviously , otherwise, I think she would have abandoned him since long time I guess .. 

I can only say that Martina has been “ lucky “ because it seems that she experienced for a good amount of time , both male and female sexual pleasure and to be honest , the next level for me , would be seeing her having simultaneous pleasure at a massive threesome ( or more 😉😉😋 ) event and then we could actually see and perhaps criticize / judge where the real pleasure for her stands ( but since Alberto doesn’t seem - at least of what we see on cameras - interested in anything like this ) , perhaps this might be the next sexual step for her ☺️😇

You think exactly like me. To come back to my experience (you had read my other post). I was 'facing' the same situation, my boyfriend was not enough and with women too. But I must say that looking at those long hours sessions between Martina and Nelly it seen not enough for Martina...Wow, she really need more  WOW! Me I decide to 'test' myself and try some gang bang, I will come back on those 'time' and note that I didn't had a boyfriend at that time. So does Martina 'ready' for that level ? You have made a very good deduction my friend base of my own experience ! But...Martina if you do it, check for STI.... 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Very interesting to hear about that. Than I hope for you have also cut your hairs in the neck like she has and that you have someone like Nelly to give you this feelings 😉

no I didn't cut my hair in the neck, but yes it kind of very hot on summer days, I have long hair. But I will never cut the hair in the next, that my choice. Thank for your nice thought !

• Upvote 1

Martina cuts her hair in that area for comfort, the first time she saw Nelly and after that she was watching some videos to see the comments of the people, then she tried it and liked it, in short she doesn't cut it for any sexual tendency...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

You think exactly like me. To come back to my experience (you had read my other post). I was 'facing' the same situation, my boyfriend was not enough and with women too. But I must say that looking at those long hours sessions between Martina and Nelly it seen not enough for Martina...Wow, she really need more  WOW! Me I decide to 'test' myself and try some gang bang, I will come back on those 'time' and note that I didn't had a boyfriend at that time. So does Martina 'ready' for that level ? You have made a very good deduction my friend base of my own experience ! But...Martina if you do it, check for STI.... 

I think Martina , since joining the “ Russian environment “,  won’t hesitate at any experience , she has absolute no shy to expose all her desires , I think that as long as Alberto is fine with her decisions ( letting him know of course about any of her thoughts ) , I can’t see any reason why not expecting anything from her . 

The problem is ( although i still can’t accept it like that and I see it purely sexual but that’s another talk ) that if Martina developed any feelings for Nelly , why isn’t possible that it doesn’t happen the same in the future with another one ? Imagine if “ another one “ is single and no complications like N&B … pff , disaster 😂🤠🤣😈