B5 Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #7 (August - October)

8 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

At around 0730 Barcelona time T&T had a nice long fuck with him finishing in her mouth. It's her moves when sitting on him that turn me on. She knows how to ride a guys cock. She had a difficult time cumming but he was patient and eventually she had her orgasm. 

As said in the past and noticed quite early , there isn’t a better  cock rider better than Tereza across all of the RLC apartments .Her body physique  also makes it fantastic enjoyable to watch 😇

• Like 1

1 hour ago, albundy1089 said:

Still nobody packing yet.

Oct 10 it will be a 5 month vacation for H&A, the same for T&T on the 15th. Really RLC?

But imagine one of them leaving  and the empty room goes to relocated Nelly & Bogdan 😱😱🥶 Jane and Dick and their open sexual preferences would be a great couple to add . 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But imagine one of them leaving  and the empty room goes to relocated Nelly & Bogdan 😱😱🥶 Jane and Dick and their open sexual preferences would be a great couple to add . 

Or Radi and Mila if they have people to fill B4.

This is just a guess, but based on the lack of luggage and how tired they were when they got back, I think N&B  were at their new place getting it ready. With Bogdan's new haircut he looks pretty respectable. Maybe a real job and an apartment like they lived in Russia? Fior could easily do the maintenance Bog is doing on a part-time basis. I bet @Noldus knows.

Let the conjecture begin...

4 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

This is just a guess, but based on the lack of luggage and how tired they were when they got back, I think N&B  were at their new place getting it ready. With Bogdan's new haircut he looks pretty respectable. Maybe a real job and an apartment like they lived in Russia? Fior could easily do the maintenance Bog is doing on a part-time basis. I bet @Noldus knows.

We will see what happens .. the fact is that the majority is tired of having under the COV concept N&B .. either give them their own apartment so the fans can follow them without affecting the daily routine of a shared place  like B4 or terminate their on screen time , give Bogdan the opportunity to work for RLC as he already does behind the scenes and not exposing him and his controversial wife to even nastier and bad posts and  comments .

Nelly and Bogdan have contributed greatly to the big  success and evolve / development of RLC , instead of protecting them , they give the chance  and the right for any of the RLC and CC members to comment and post negative about them . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nelly and Bogdan have contributed greatly to the big  success and evolve / development of RLC , instead of protecting them , they give the chance  and the right for any of the RLC and CC members to comment and post negative about them . 

I absolutely agree. I think it would be good for Nelly to get out of the B4 environment and get back to being a more mature version of the Nelly in St Petersburgh. For those that weren't around then, she (and Bogdan) was one of the stars of RLC Russian couples apartments.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Wishful thinking...😏

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

either give them their own apartment so the fans can follow them without affecting the daily routine of a shared place  like B4 or terminate their on screen time

Don't disagree with giving Nelly & Bogdan their own apartment ... but the "hetero monomagous couple" segment  is well covered on RLC.  What would be considered an upgrade if N&B replaced one of the other couples?  Maybe Mira/Dante?

I  just can't see giving N&B their own apartment adding any more subscribers.

They need some openly bi couples with the Masha vibe.  That would drive up subs I think.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Don't disagree with giving Nelly & Bogdan their own apartment ... but the "hetero monomagous couple" segment  is well covered on RLC.  What would be considered an upgrade if N&B replaced one of the other couples?  Maybe Mira/Dante?

I  just can't see giving N&B their own apartment adding any more subscribers.

They need some openly bi couples with the Masha vibe.  That would drive up subs I think.

Hi Jen,

I've been limiting my posts lately in order to take a little break from everything. But I agree with you here. I have long believed that adding more couples where the females are bisexual is what would drive up new interest in RLC a great deal. Someone earlier suggested that Bogdan/Nellyfic be relocated in Barcelona and paired up with the terrific former Russsian couple Jane and Dick. Great idea, but might not work as by all evidence Bogdan is not into any type of "swinging". If I could control things, which obviously I can't, I would spare no money and convince former Russian couple Jane / Dick and Eva ( with her new boyfriend) to come out of their RLC retirement and either relocate them to Rome so they were near Masha, or relocate them to Barcelona to be around the couples there. Either one of those scenarios would most likely livin' things up a whole lot as Jane/Dick and Eva might have been the most openly erotic participants with bisexual women ever on RLC. If current RLC subs never saw Jane/Dick and Eva/Sam they can find old videos up to June 2019 on the internet. There are no better examples of what RLC is at its best in my view...of course you have to be into bisexual women to appreciate that. I really  like your idea of getting Jane and Dick back near Masha as that combo had some pretty serious "fireworks" between them when Jane and Dick travelled from Russia to Rome. I just wish RLC would explore the possibility of re-recruiting these Russians. Oh well, at least we can fantisize. Thanks for your thoughts on again.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

I absolutely agree. I think it would be good for Nelly to get out of the B4 environment and get back to being a more mature version of the Nelly in St Petersburgh. For those that weren't around then, she (and Bogdan) was one of the stars of RLC Russian couples apartments.

I completely agree … Nelly has nothing in common anymore with  the COV RLC project .. she in only a tenant because there’s no alternative .. the more she stays , the more her myth sinks .. Pity 😔😒

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DWI said:

Hi Jen,

I've been limiting my posts lately in order to take a little break from everything. But I agree with you here. I have long believed that adding more couples where the females are bisexual is what would drive up new interest in RLC a great deal. Someone earlier suggested that Bogdan/Nellyfic be relocated in Barcelona and paired up with the terrific former Russsian couple Jane and Dick. Great idea, but might not work as by all evidence Bogdan is not into any type of "swinging". If I could control things, which obviously I can't, I would spare no money and convince former Russian couple Jane / Dick and Eva ( with her new boyfriend) to come out of their RLC retirement and either relocate them to Rome so they were near Masha, or relocate them to Barcelona to be around the couples there. Either one of those scenarios would most likely livin' things up a whole lot as Jane/Dick and Eva might have been the most openly erotic participants with bisexual women ever on RLC. If current RLC subs never saw Jane/Dick and Eva/Sam they can find old videos up to June 2019 on the internet. There are no better examples of what RLC is at its best in my view...of course you have to be into bisexual women to appreciate that. I really  like your idea of getting Jane and Dick back near Masha as that combo had some pretty serious "fireworks" between them when Jane and Dick travelled from Russia to Rome. I just wish RLC would explore the possibility of re-recruiting these Russians. Oh well, at least we can fantisize. Thanks for your thoughts on again.

Jane and Dick if they are available …Piper as   well , then we could talk RLC business ..

• Sad 1