B5 Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #7 (August - October)

17 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

The one thing I wonder about is, as great as the memories are, I wonder if any of them (including N&B) can recreate the times they had 3-4 years ago. That was a different time and place for all of us. And we are asking them to relocate to a different country away from their life, which is what created the good times in the first place.

I think if RLC is committed to Barcelona, they need to recruit local Spanish girls the same way they recruited local Russian girls. I don't know if they are capable of that. The participants would not be under their thumb like the Russian/Ukraine girls are and their egos might not be able to handle it. If I was in charge I would make Martina the HR Director/Lead Recruiter and roll with it.

Very nice post , we have been saying / asking repeatedly that this current model ( bringing people from east Europe and let them live for a period before sending them back ) doesn’t help or serve anymore the way the subscribers wish things . It is unexplained why RLC keeps on insisting on it when we see the great success of Gina’s and  Bruno’s apartment for example , the success of Masha who is the top apartment in duration in the history that still goes strong and offers always content , even the lives of Martina and Alberto , Linda and Tibor , Mirukawa and Dantez , Kitty and Smith are more natural and in a way approachable to sit back , tune and watch whenever there’s boredom at the Barcelona apartments , simply because these people are locals and live in their home residency countries . 

I don’t know if Martina would be good to take over such a task in Barcelona , i think I prefer her to be exactly the tenant that she is rather that watching her having the stress how to help with RLC business and whatever Bogdan’s job for RLC in Barcelona is .

The fact is one .. the RLC success happened because we had locals in apartments ( Russian living in Russia , the Czech apartments .. ) , the model and solution that made RLC the best site is already tested , nobody can tell why they don’t bring it back and the only answer I have in mind is that renting apartments or wanting  to lease in Barcelona and Rome must be extremely expensive . 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very nice post , we have been saying / asking repeatedly that this current model ( bringing people from east Europe and let them live for a period before sending them back ) doesn’t help or serve anymore the way the subscribers wish things . It is unexplained why RLC keeps on insisting on it when we see the great success of Gina’s and  Bruno’s apartment for example , the success of Masha who is the top apartment in duration in the history that still goes strong and offers always content , even the lives of Martina and Alberto , Linda and Tibor , Mirukawa and Dantez , Kitty and Smith are more natural and in a way approachable to sit back , tune and watch whenever there’s boredom at the Barcelona apartments , simply because these people are locals and live in their home residency countries . 

I don’t know if Martina would be good to take over such a task in Barcelona , i think I prefer her to be exactly the tenant that she is rather that watching her having the stress how to help with RLC business and whatever Bogdan’s job for RLC in Barcelona is .

The fact is one .. the RLC success happened because we had locals in apartments ( Russian living in Russia , the Czech apartments .. ) , the model and solution that made RLC the best site is already tested , nobody can tell why they don’t bring it back and the only answer I have in mind is that renting apartments or wanting  to lease in Barcelona and Rome must be extremely expensive . 

If you pay attention, this kind of apartment with temporary participants has been around for a long time, they haven't changed the system, it's still the same

the success of rlc in my opinion is a mix of the two types of apartments so that it can appeal to everyone, you need local apartments with local participants, but you also need these gov and cov apartments as it helps to have diversity with a turnover of participants

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

If you pay attention, this kind of apartment with temporary participants has been around for a long time, they haven't changed the system, it's still the same

the success of rlc in my opinion is a mix of the two types of apartments so that it can appeal to everyone, you need local apartments with local participants, but you also need these gov and cov apartments as it helps to have diversity with a turnover of participants

As long as there are tenants like Tesla / Elian / Holly / Megan / Monica to name a few of the most recent ones , girls that won’t hesitate to have the most of  private life they can have as visitors in a foreign country , then , yes , the GOV  project can succeed as it has also proved through the years .

The voices though and requests “ call “ for more local places , people ask for “ give Babi / Piper / Tanya “ and many of the  guests that have been “ great guests “ - catching up with your nice post made earlier 😉 - their own place since they have no issues to be on cameras .

For the COV project , it leaves me totally indifferent except if there’s a worth for my personal tastes drama . It serves absolutely for the subscribers to watch just sex and there’s nothing more of contribution . I was kind of liking the events when Carlos was there and his crazy personality , together with much more sensitive than what she was appearing Claire , the amazing Alexandra and Lucian , just examples to show what could keep me tuned in to watch B5 .. for me , they could give this apartment to Cleopatra and Brutus for example , that would be fantastic .

Anyway , the mixture as you say it is indeed needed , but the good tenants  can make the Barcelona apartments work  in a satisfactory way so as to watch and not half of the comments posted here to speak about boring places . 

12 hours ago, moos54 said:

The problem is that for you people must be beautiful, without any tattoo, that they do not drink or take drugs, in fact they must be smooth and boring :angel:
They should be perfect in your eyes, except real life don't work that way
These people are perfect for a project like RLC as they perfectly reflect Italian youth and even youth in general.
I think I told you several times, but the world has evolved since your time and even if you have trouble understanding it, it's up to you to evolve in the same direction as the world and not the other way around

Very nicely said 👏

14 hours ago, moos54 said:

The problem is that for you people must be beautiful, without any tattoo, that they do not drink or take drugs, in fact they must be smooth and boring :angel:
They should be perfect in your eyes, except real life don't work that way
These people are perfect for a project like RLC as they perfectly reflect Italian youth and even youth in general.
I think I told you several times, but the world has evolved since your time and even if you have trouble understanding it, it's up to you to evolve in the same direction as the world and not the other way around

NO, the problem is that we are all different and being that the U.S. is one of the largest viewing areas of RLC I believe that the majority of the people would rather see participants that aren't all tatted up and constantly on drugs.  The viewership for RLC does not consist of a bunch of drug using tatted up people.  I totally disagree that these kinds of people are perfect for RLC.....they are perfect for RLC for people like you that don't give a damn about what they purchase!!  As for the world evolving, I'm still here so we can just leave it at that.

• Upvote 3

B-5 has some real competition these days, and if they want to be relevant in scope of RLC top cam, then Hannah and Tereza, along with Father way to shy Timur and the Control Freak Aaron need to step the game going on in B-5, if not go fucking home and let new couples come to have fun for all to see, most important for the voyeurs who pay bills for your vacation !!!!

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

NO, the problem is that we are all different and being that the U.S. is one of the largest viewing areas of RLC I believe that the majority of the people would rather see participants that aren't all tatted up and constantly on drugs.  The viewership for RLC does not consist of a bunch of drug using tatted up people.  I totally disagree that these kinds of people are perfect for RLC.....they are perfect for RLC for people like you that don't give a damn about what they purchase!!  As for the world evolving, I'm still here so we can just leave it at that.

The issue is that you are NOT their target audience.  You don't PAY for it.  They don't give a shit what you think.  Some of us DO like girls with tats.  Until you give them money you don't get an opinion.  Why you are still here is the question that many of us have.

2 hours ago, quasi said:

The issue is that you are NOT their target audience.  You don't PAY for it.  They don't give a shit what you think.  Some of us DO like girls with tats.  Until you give them money you don't get an opinion.  Why you are still here is the question that many of us have.

Amen 🙏😇