B5 Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #7 (August - October)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Jane and Dick if they are available …Piper as   well , then we could talk RLC business ..

The one thing I wonder about is, as great as the memories are, I wonder if any of them (including N&B) can recreate the times they had 3-4 years ago. That was a different time and place for all of us. And we are asking them to relocate to a different country away from their life, which is what created the good times in the first place.

I think if RLC is committed to Barcelona, they need to recruit local Spanish girls the same way they recruited local Russian girls. I don't know if they are capable of that. The participants would not be under their thumb like the Russian/Ukraine girls are and their egos might not be able to handle it. If I was in charge I would make Martina the HR Director/Lead Recruiter and roll with it.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Jane and Dick if they are available …Piper as   well , then we could talk RLC business ..

Hi ddhm,

Of course only my speculation, or fantasy, but I think if Martina ever met Eva from Russia...now that might cause havoc, in a good way. Both are so very open, funny, erotic as hell, bisexual and very good looking...maybe a match made in heaven.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

The one thing I wonder about is, as great as the memories are, I wonder if any of them (including N&B) can recreate the times they had 3-4 years ago. That was a different time and place for all of us. And we are asking them to relocate to a different country away from their life, which is what created the good times in the first place.

I think if RLC is committed to Barcelona, they need to recruit local Spanish girls the same way they recruited local Russian girls. I don't know if they are capable of that. The participants would not be under their thumb like the Russian/Ukraine girls are and their egos might not be able to handle it. If I was in charge I would make Martina the HR Director/Lead Recruiter and roll with it.

Hi Albundy,

You might have a point there about Martina being the head of HR. Her perspective as being a very good looking bisexual woman with a strong sexual appetite might just be "what the doctor ordered".  Thanks for that creative idea...something needs to be done right?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Currently they have apartments in Spain, Italy and the Czech Republic
Even if it is not necessarily easy, they still manage to find Spanish and Czech couples to participate in their project.

This is why I find it difficult to understand the fact that they did not try to do like what they had in Russia with Spain or the Czech Republic because I think they still had many subscribers who were fond of this kind of apartment, i am 

Afterwards I can understand that they may have a preference for Russian or Ukrainian participants, but we know thanks to the apartments we currently have that there is this kind of community in at least two countries, so there is always the possibility to find local couples but being Russian or Ukrainian

We also see that Italy can have a bit of potential when we see the different guests at Masha's for some time, and who act as if the cameras don't matter much.

There is still potential with these three countries, now we have to see the feasibility of the thing and especially the real impact that the closing of the apartments in Russia could have had, I am talking of course of the financial impact because they came precisely to replace most of the cameras and even had to add more in some apartments before this unfortunate event

For my part, I always dream of having the return of real roomates apartments in these three countries with local people because I miss the life dynamics of R1 and R2 a lot.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Two interesting points Mr. Bundy.  The first point, "you can never go back", is one of the fundamental truths of life.  It is very hard to recreate a vibe you had years ago.  People move on, they change, and it never feels the same.   That night Masha tried to have an orgy and none of the guys could get an erection, the desperation on Masha's face was kind of like "omg the old days are gone".  You can't recreate real magic.

The other point is "The participants would not be under their thumb like the Russian/Ukraine girls are" is interesting but I honestly don't know how true it is.  Us Americans are brainwashed to believe everything is tightly controlled in Russia and there are no freedoms etc etc etc ... so while I think you may be on to something ... I just don't know exactly how that works.  Clearly though, any multinational company struggles maintaining the quality and efficiency of their operations that are outside of their home country -- so this is a factor for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

For my part, I always dream of having the return of real roomates apartments in these three countries with local people because I miss the life dynamics of R1 and R2 a lot.

That is hitting the nail on the head! That was the thing that set RLC apart from the also-rans. RLC cannot compete with VH-TV on a race to the bottom. The sheer numbers of apartments will overwhelm RLC. Now, it you want to talk about Pseudo Lesbian Bullshit Shows, (that's for you Alladino) take a peek at the +7's on VH-TV. RLC had something different and those that are complaining now are doing so because RLC has removed the thing we subscribed for in the first place.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

The other point is "The participants would not be under their thumb like the Russian/Ukraine girls are" is interesting but I honestly don't know how true it is.  Us Americans are brainwashed to believe everything is tightly controlled in Russia and there are no freedoms etc etc etc ... so while I think you may be on to something ... I just don't know exactly how that works.  Clearly though, any multinational company struggles maintaining the quality and efficiency of their operations that are outside of their home country -- so this is a factor for sure.

Maybe under the thumb didn't describe it quite correctly. I didn't mean threats or total control, but there is the issue of: they control the return plane ticket. Yes, the girls can easily buy one, but do they want the hassle? Or a final bonus check when they return home in good graces is probably very likely. (I would do that if it was my company).

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Yes, they can recruit girls from Barcelona, Rome or Prague as they did in Russia.  The only difference that we need to keep in mind is that one Euro equals about 70-80 Russian currency. That enabled RLC to open more than 10 apartments in Russia which I consider the golden time for RLC profit wise. I think RLC currently doesn't pay too much to these girls (say 1,500-2,500 Euros/month) which is considered a lot of money for these girls in Russian currency.

RLC won't be able to hire girls from Europe for the same amount of money to be in front of cameras 24/7 and this is the main problem for RLC and I think they will never recruit girls from Europe and open more apartments in Barcelona, Rome or Prague.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Two interesting points Mr. Bundy.  The first point, "you can never go back", is one of the fundamental truths of life.  It is very hard to recreate a vibe you had years ago.  People move on, they change, and it never feels the same.   That night Masha tried to have an orgy and none of the guys could get an erection, the desperation on Masha's face was kind of like "omg the old days are gone".  You can't recreate real magic.

No one knows what is the home country of the current owners of RLC after it was sold in 2017.

1 minute ago, albundy1089 said:

That is hitting the nail on the head! That was the thing that set RLC apart from the also-rans. RLC cannot compete with VH-TV on a race to the bottom. The sheer numbers of apartments will overwhelm RLC. Now, it you want to talk about Pseudo Lesbian Bullshit Shows, (that's for you Alladino) take a peek at the +7's on VH-TV. RLC had something different and those that are complaining now are doing so because RLC has removed the thing we subscribed for in the first place.

Another great point Albundy. I understand how it may be difficult for RLC to resurrect "the old days" from Russia as Jenn suggests, which I don't disagree with. But to me, there is no attempt on RLC's part to do that...I mean is it THAT hard to find openly erotic couples with a female bisexual partner who enjoy being sexual exhibitionists, no matter what country they're from? I don't think Russia has a monopoly on those type of couples. When it comes to Pseudo Lesbian Shows I've got to say that in all the years I was lucky enough to view the Russian apartments, those type of "shows" were never prevalent like now as the lesbians or bisexual women in Russia seemed like the real deal... I never, ever felt they were fake. I think that's what you mean about the quality of RLC then vs. the VHTV junk now.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

We also see that Italy can have a bit of potential when we see the different guests at Masha's for some time, and who act as if the cameras don't matter much.

I agree with a lot of what you said but with all due respect, the guests at Masha's act like they don't see the cameras much because they are blitzed out of their mind 90% of the time and they are probably poor to boot.  I also have been told that the guests that show up at Masha's are dirty and unattractive.  Those are not the kind of tenants RLC needs and honestly, the model types are the worst thing for RLC because they spend way too much time outside of the apartments and when they come back to the apartments they are lethargic and useless.  What RLC needs to do is get off their asses and do some thorough screenings for normal tenants that aren't hooked on drugs (spending times in hidden areas and having a person act as a shield out on the balconies while they do drugs) and are not tatted up from head to toe.  Masha's guests leave a whole lot to be desired from what i've been told.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree with a lot of what you said but with all due respect, the guests at Masha's act like they don't see the cameras much because they are blitzed out of their mind 90% of the time and they are probably poor to boot.  I also have been told that the guests that show up at Masha's are dirty and unattractive.  Those are not the kind of tenants RLC needs and honestly, the model types are the worst thing for RLC because they spend way too much time outside of the apartments and when they come back to the apartments they are lethargic and useless.  What RLC needs to do is get off their asses and do some thorough screenings for normal tenants that aren't hooked on drugs (spending times in hidden areas and having a person act as a shield out on the balconies while they do drugs) and are not tatted up from head to toe.  Masha's guests leave a whole lot to be desired from what i've been told.

The problem is that for you people must be beautiful, without any tattoo, that they do not drink or take drugs, in fact they must be smooth and boring :angel:
They should be perfect in your eyes, except real life don't work that way
These people are perfect for a project like RLC as they perfectly reflect Italian youth and even youth in general.
I think I told you several times, but the world has evolved since your time and even if you have trouble understanding it, it's up to you to evolve in the same direction as the world and not the other way around

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1