Leora - Home Activities #48

pulo filipe

il y a 4 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

bon dîner fille leora 

Bon dîner à tous dans la famille

bonne nuit 😺

Bonsoir

J’espère que sa sera plus calme pour elle ce soir quelle appelle Paul pour la rendre joyeuse

Bonne soirée à tous et a demain et toujours sans camera gratuite

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonsoir

J’espère que sa sera plus calme pour elle ce soir quelle appelle Paul pour la rendre joyeuse

Bonne soirée à tous et a demain et toujours sans camera gratuite

good night patou And wife 

❤️🦆💕🦆❤️

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams 

Leora is happy on the phone with 

Paul 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I love men, and have had sex only with men. But if the. Opportunity with a woman came up, I'd be hard pressed not to take advantage of it. Sex without a dick involved probably would get old fast.

Haha, I'm sorry. I like your candid attitude though.

• Like 5

Let’s say that it took her nearly 4 months till she gets the visit from Paul when she moved in Prague and she also had one more male visitor ( the guy that’s known as Dennis )  before Paul and some weeks earlier than his arrival … it remains to be seen for how long she will manage to fight loneliness this time before another visit happens , if it ever happens .. 

Apart from pleasing the fans and also herself by finally having this apartment under her own rules and doing  whatever she wants , whenever she wants , we will see how long it lasts till the real loneliness symptoms ( especially with the depressing Central European weather .. ) start becoming visible , after all she got used to have a roomate ( even if it proved that she  prefers being by herself at certain occasions ) and it will take some time till the absence will start becoming obvious to her daily routine .. for the time being I can’t say she’s sad 😇

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

good night patou And wife 

❤️🦆💕🦆❤️

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams 

Leora is happy on the phone with 

Paul 

Happy with Paul till she hangs up and continue off camera with the other one 😂🤣 I wonder who’s being played more , Paul or the other one 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1