Leora - Home Activities #48

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I love men, and have had sex only with men. But if the. Opportunity with a woman came up, I'd be hard pressed not to take advantage of it. Sex without a dick involved probably would get old fast.

You seem very popular. Guys here are even reacting to my response. Is it because you are a lady? Hmmm...

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let’s say that it took her nearly 4 months till she gets the visit from Paul when she moved in Prague and she also had one more male visitor ( the guy that’s known as Dennis )  before Paul and some weeks earlier than his arrival … it remains to be seen for how long she will manage to fight loneliness this time before another visit happens , if it ever happens .. 

Apart from pleasing the fans and also herself by finally having this apartment under her own rules and doing  whatever she wants , whenever she wants , we will see how long it lasts till the real loneliness symptoms ( especially with the depressing Central European weather .. ) start becoming visible , after all she got used to have a roomate ( even if it proved that she  prefers being by herself at certain occasions ) and it will take some time till the absence will start becoming obvious to her daily routine .. for the time being I can’t say she’s sad 😇

I know your nice messages and praising will keep her happy ( both here and perhaps on her personal accounts  since you know her so well and she loves your obsession so much so as to permit you access to her personal life )  , but still , no one at home , sorry 😬🙄 .. it won’t be laughable at all when loneliness , like for all human beings , becomes a reality . 

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You seem very popular. Guys here are even reacting to my response. Is it because you are a lady? Hmmm...

I think you might be a little confused juggy.... just saying mate

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I know your nice messages and praising will keep her happy ( both here and perhaps on her personal accounts  since you know her so well and she loves your obsession so much so as to permit you access to her personal life )  , but still , no one at home , sorry 😬🙄 .. it won’t be laughable at all when loneliness , like for all human beings , becomes a reality . 

ddmm don't worry she will be fine, she has outside friends to see and have a coffee with.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

You want to go to Afghanistan and see,sad and fucking lonely I wish you would

Well, I don't think that Leora is moving to Afghanistan. What a strange idea. 😂

But maybe she has some friends from Afghanistan she could invite to the apartment. Anything is better than an apartment almost without visitors.

always-alone-gif-hailey-imaginary-friend

• Haha 1