Leora - Home Activities #48

pulo filipe

31 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Absolutely!! Any man who would be satisfied with that type of relationship would in my mind need some serious therapy.🤪

Well, Nana pretty much did the same thing. 😆

I wouldn't be surprised if Leora did the same.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

You could very well be right   Leora might only allowed him some snogging  like Nana did

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect to yourself. People can fantasise about what they would like to see happen, but if Leora doesn't want it to happen then it won't. For whatever reasons which should be respected she does not want to involve her friends male or female in the project, and wishes to conduct whatever personal relationships she may have outside of the apartment in private. Nothing wrong with that and I understand her reasoning.

What we view in the apartment is only a percentage of Leora's life. and everything other that what we see is purely speculation. Even those who profess to know her only ever know what she is prepared to tell them true or otherwise, and one should always remember she is the master of subterfuge and the art of "smoke and mirrors " 

Fucking hell jim you should be a writer  excellent words and that is coming from a top wanker so must be true NOW LET ME TRY AGAIN 99 CHANGE HANDS boring when aunties here

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I respect your opinion Brokk even if I don't completely agree with it.

29 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

It is audacious to think that she does not have sex with men ... A month after her breakup with Paul she bought Jess Plus (contraceptives)
When a woman buys contraceptives it is to fuck ... she Ha ha ha

Leora wanted them to be seen it's part of and what Jimbo says the art of smoke and mirrors

• Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 11:52 PM, jugghead said:

I am fine, thks. Boyfriend? Are you pansexual?

I love men, and have had sex only with men. But if the. Opportunity with a woman came up, I'd be hard pressed not to take advantage of it. Sex without a dick involved probably would get old fast.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 8/31/2021 at 12:48 AM, jimbo4 said:

Good to see you pay a visit Ash', don't see enough of you ( metaphorically speaking of course 🤪 😇)  Hope all is well with you.

Hey Jimbo, how's everything with you? I'm doing better and it's great to be go out and some stuff again. And take a vacation again. I don't always comment when I'm on unless I have something to say. As ridiculous as they are mostly! Have a great day!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Jimbo, how's everything with you? I'm doing better and it's great to be go out and some stuff again. And take a vacation again. I don't always comment when I'm on unless I have something to say. As ridiculous as they are mostly! Have a great day!

From a woman's perspective Ash' do you think it plausible that a woman could be supposedly seeing someone for over a year without having sex, but again supposedly spends the night with him occasionally?

• Like 4