Gina and Bruno - Home activities #10

30 minutes ago, Noldus said:

G&B Fucking

It was a great swallowing BJ from B&C during the night 😉 Let’s hope that they do without NV 😉

Side note .. need to make questionnaire if there are people here wanting to see the brothers fucking both G&C at the same time 🤩🤩

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was a great swallowing BJ from B&C during the night 😉 Let’s hope that they do without NV 😉

Side note .. need to make questionnaire if there are people here wanting to see the brothers fucking both G&C at the same time 🤩🤩

no ty, we r not this pervert and we already have enough with the twins and their simili bf

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

no ty, we r not this pervert and we already have enough with the twins and their simili bf

I didn’t say that we should see Bruno and his brother together 😜🤪😜🤪😂🤣 But Gina and Cleopatra in the same room , Gina seducing Cleopatra  and the rest can be history 😎 But if Masha tried and she didn’t succeed , that can be only a pleasant imaginary pervert thought 😂🤣 But .. Gina is so much addicted to Bruno and she’s living the love of her life ( when Bruno in my opinion is simply taking care of financial things for his future and i believe it will take him only a small thing when the time for him comes that he will have decided to leave Gina ) … 

• Like 1