Gina and Bruno - Home activities #10

36 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Cleo in the sauna 🙂

Cleo is clearly learning about her popularity , more and more appearances , a recent also “ cameo “ in the villa , definitely deserved , with whatever she has shown and not being camera shy , she is one of the best guests we ever had . 

A bit confused of where I should post the following but out of respect to one of the most wonderful guests we have ever seen , the beautiful Cleopatra , will make it here . 

So , I can only tell that the two brothers - Brutus / Bruno - are keeping the RLC top cams live feed positions since hours with their actions on camera and providing the content that many of the subscribers want to see , a combination of real life happenings , emotions , together with some fantastic sex performances ( Bruno especially , Brutus has always been “ accelerating “ 😂🤣 ) that can entertain the audience .. For whoever saw the latest sex interaction of Brutus / Cleopatra , the least would be to praise Cleopatra for a fantastic swallowing cleaning , licking each drop that she didn’t manage to get out of Brutus’s hand , fantastic 😈😈.

Earlier Cleopatra was crying , they were both hugging , supporting and comforting one another , a really nice human reaction . It is insane that RLC  has managed to depend its views on two brothers who appeared on screen almost a couple of years ago and with their stubbornness and whatever actions , they managed to be part directly and indirectly of the RLC world and with really great results , judging by the fact that Bruno became a permanent RLC employee .. who would have thought when he was first introduced to us .. 

And a personal pervert fantasy , the ultimate RLC incident would be that Bruno and Brutus fuck Lia and Mia at the same time , either at different rooms or for the top fantasy imagination , together on the same bed .. if you want to talk about all major sites paying an one time event subscription to watch , it would crash the servers like Zuckerberg’s group last night 😂🤣😂🤣

And , I would even buy an extended subscription of half a year being able to watch somehow , someway , Bruno showing and satisfying in the absolute pleasure way two women who I highly doubt if they ever witnessed sex pleasure in their lives , Kitty and Leora .. a session with him for both of them at any time would make them realize and understand what good sex means and not the one that they have been “ suffering “ for years .. but , end of pervert  fantasies and back to real and true life happenings 😂🤣 , still , fantasies are for free … 

To be continued … 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A bit confused of where I should post the following but out of respect to one of the most wonderful guests we have ever seen , the beautiful Cleopatra , will make it here . 

So , I can only tell that the two brothers - Brutus / Bruno - are keeping the RLC top cams live feed positions since hours with their actions on camera and providing the content that many of the subscribers want to see , a combination of real life happenings , emotions , together with some fantastic sex performances ( Bruno especially , Brutus has always been “ accelerating “ 😂🤣 ) that can entertain the audience .. For whoever saw the latest sex interaction of Brutus / Cleopatra , the least would be to praise Cleopatra for a fantastic swallowing cleaning , licking each drop that she didn’t manage to get out of Brutus’s hand , fantastic 😈😈.

Earlier Cleopatra was crying , they were both hugging , supporting and comforting one another , a really nice human reaction . It is insane that RLC  has managed to depend its views on two brothers who appeared on screen almost a couple of years ago and with their stubbornness and whatever actions , they managed to be part directly and indirectly of the RLC world and with really great results , judging by the fact that Bruno became a permanent RLC employee .. who would have thought when he was first introduced to us .. 

And a personal pervert fantasy , the ultimate RLC incident would be that Bruno and Brutus fuck Lia and Mia at the same time , either at different rooms or for the top fantasy imagination , together on the same bed .. if you want to talk about all major sites paying an one time event subscription to watch , it would crash the servers like Zuckerberg’s group last night 😂🤣😂🤣

And , I would even buy an extended subscription of half a year being able to watch somehow , someway , Bruno showing and satisfying in the absolute pleasure way two women who I highly doubt if they ever witnessed sex pleasure in their lives , Kitty and Leora .. a session with him for both of them at any time would make them realize and understand what good sex means and not the one that they have been “ suffering “ for years .. but , end of pervert  fantasies and back to real and true life happenings 😂🤣 , still , fantasies are for free … 

To be continued … 

LMAO...what's the title of your fantasy novel going to be?