Gina and Bruno - Home activities #10

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Not her first time here 😉

So many visitors in this place , Spanish girls that visit Gina’s look a lot alike . Hope we keep on seeing her and who knows , Cleopatra and Gina might be easily persuading them for anything on cameras ( let’s start with showering first 😁😆

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

So you thought she's one year old 🤣

I think i remember when Gina was in B1 and in current Ulyana / Olivia’s room that she had a big sign of 25 when her birthday was approaching .. obviously it had to do with something else I guess and also we saw at this year’s birthday the number 28 during the celebrations … pff , too much info not observed correctly 🤪

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

So many visitors in this place , Spanish girls that visit Gina’s look a lot alike . Hope we keep on seeing her and who knows , Cleopatra and Gina might be easily persuading them for anything on cameras ( let’s start with showering first 😁😆

If you've seen one, you've seen them all.  Turn them upside down and they all look the same.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

If you've seen one, you've seen them all.  Turn them upside down and they all look the same.  :biggrin:

Well .. different tits , different pussies and asses , not all women are the same 😛

One of the most difficult moments in the relationship of Gina & Bruno .. Gina taking the photos of the wall I think , a very tensed fight , Gina crying , definitely an aftermath of today’s party .. One of their most difficult times has arrived , let’s see how it will be played out .. 

Prediction of the relationship being over at the end of the summer was already made end of spring if I remember correctly , it has been a miracle that it has lasted for so long . I don’t know Gina’s past before RLC but the way I can judge her nearly everyday , I don’t think she has loved someone more than Bruno . She is totally addicted to him , it will be a difficult time if the end has come .. 

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

One of the most difficult moments in the relationship of Gina & Bruno .. Gina taking the photos of the wall I think , a very tensed fight , Gina crying , definitely an aftermath of today’s party .. One of their most difficult times has arrived , let’s see how it will be played out .. 

Prediction of the relationship being over at the end of the summer was already made end of spring if I remember correctly , it has been a miracle that it has lasted for so long . I don’t know Gina’s past before RLC but the way I can judge her nearly everyday , I don’t think she has loved someone more than Bruno . She is totally addicted to him , it will be a difficult time if the end has come .. 

I've never seen Gina as upset as she is at times right now...In fact, over the years I can't remember even ever seeing her upset like this. Pardon the sexist phrase, but I really think she should bite the bullet and tell him to fuck right off and man up!...Yes, we all know she likes a drink, but he's a total arsehole with a history the length of my arm...

Obviously it won't be easy for her to just walk away, but she needs to get that pair of extra strong scissors and cut that tie....and get her life back on track