Gina and Bruno - Home activities #10

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I think this is very true.  I love Gina but unless she catches Bruno fucking one of these girls, she needs to chill a bit.  She's at a party with her beloved boyfriend and a dozen girls ... what does she expect?  There will be some flirting.  In fact, it is their job!

On the other hand, Bruno needs to realize there is maybe no other woman on the planet who loves him or will ever love him like Gina does.  He can fuck her any time any way he wants and she is always there for him and she is totoally dedicated to him.  When you have something like that, you either treasure that or you don't.  But he should be careful flirting around and showing disrespect to her.

It's all very fascinating.  

She was at a party with her f@ck buddy!  She may love him as you all say but I can promise you that that feeling is not mutual!  That asshole only loves the free place to stay that keeps his sorry ass having a steady paycheck coming in and it keeps him off the streets.  Not to mention the endless supply of sl@ts he is exposed to in the process.  He wanted to be at that party last night which is odd considering he was the only guy there!!  I heard Karol took an eye to him also...is this not true?

1 hour ago, Omar823502 said:

All the problem is for Ulyana and Victoria (one of the twins?) the level of aggression of this guy is too much, I do not understand how RLC can allow these situations.
According to Cesar the whole situation of taking Ulyena to the party was planned by RLC

my conclusion is that Gina is crazy and Cesar is an idiot

I agree that the biggest Gina problem now is Ulyana.  RLC loves the drama and have set this ball in motion, this particular way, just for the drama!!  As for your conclusion...I believe that Gina is the most insecure actor on RLC and Bruno is a slutty asshole!!

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

So Bruno and Ulyana have fucked in some past RLC life?   It's crazy because as slow as RLC has been lately, I can't keep up!

PS:  Love the new kinder, gentler Harley.

He's loving you back and would love you more if you could shorten your posts a tiny bit :biggrin:.

Yes, Bruno got caught f@cking Ulyana the last time she was involved in the project.  Coincidence or not....that happened in B2!!

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I heard Karol took an eye to him also...is this not true?

I don't know.  I struggle with these large parties keeping track of anything that is not sex.  I do believe you can learn a lot at an event at this; however, I simply do not have the time to watch carefully and observe everything.  That is why I didn't see anything at the party with Bruno that I thought Gina should have been pissed off about.   

Sorry for the long post.

• Like 1

an hour ago HarleyFatboy said:

He's loving you back and would love you more if you could shorten your posts a tiny bit :biggrin:.

Yes, Bruno got caught f@cking Ulyana the last time she was involved in the project.  Coincidence or not....that happened in B2!!

you wouldnt think that they fucked each other giving that they didnt even look at each other last night. He was only interested in the twins 

3 hours ago, james deen said:

you wouldnt think that they fucked each other giving that they didnt even look at each other last night. He was only interested in the twins 

Well, my Texas Longhorns lost the Red River Shootout again and my Texas Aggies are going to lose against the Alabama Crimson Tide tonight so what the hell do I have to look forward to....

Other than reading about the possibility of a breakup between Gina and Bruno.  Bruno will do just enough to keep his carefree lifestyle with Gina and RLC and be able to slip out the back Jack, make a new plan Stan, don't need to be coy Roy, and he can get some new [email protected] the while Gina is feeling sorry for herself.

Now, I was told that there was maybe two times that they even looked at each other last night but I think that has no meaning when it comes to Bruno....if he wants to make it happen with Ulyana, he will.  As for him being interested in the twins, I honestly don't see what the interesting thing about them is other than them being twins.

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, my Texas Longhorns lost the Red River Shootout again and my Texas Aggies are going to lose against the Alabama Crimson Tide tonight so what the hell do I have to look forward to....

Other than reading about the possibility of a breakup between Gina and Bruno.  Bruno will do just enough to keep his carefree lifestyle with Gina and RLC and be able to slip out the back Jack, make a new plan Stan, don't need to be coy Roy, and he can get some new [email protected] the while Gina is feeling sorry for herself.

Now, I was told that there was maybe two times that they even looked at each other last night but I think that has no meaning when it comes to Bruno....if he wants to make it happen with Ulyana, he will.  As for him being interested in the twins, I honestly don't see what the interesting thing about them is other than them being twins.

Everybody should try twins once in their life. This may be his chance.....

The 'Horns are coming back. Much improved this year. Now they need to get ready for Georgia, Alabama and Florida when they join the SouthEast Conference.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Everybody should try twins once in their life. This may be his chance.....

The 'Horns are coming back. Much improved this year. Now they need to get ready for Georgia, Alabama and Florida when they join the SouthEast Conference.

LOL their eyes will be opened now that they have been voted in to join the SEC!!  I think it will be good for the Texas Longhorns and OU and i'm not surprised that the vote went the direction of 14-0.

Yes, they are looking more improved this year and I knew the game would be close, but I really had my heart on them winning the shootout this year!!  Oh well, maybe next time...

16 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

What did you gentlemen see to make you think this is really far worse than before?   To me she seemed more sad than angry ... and no doors got broken this time ... so trying to understand your observations.  There seemed to maybe be a bit of an aura of her realizing this has to end ... once you come to that conclusion, the anger turns to sadness ... so perhaps this is what you have seen?

I am curious.  If you have a time stamp of something that makes this seem worse than before, please share.

The over/under is that they will be fucking by NOON Barca time.   I'll take the UNDER.

POSTSCRIPT:  Just after I pressed submit, I checked again, and they are back in the same bed.  The UNDER is looking even better!

I just meant in general Jen, not this particular incident. Of course, back then, we didn't see her off cam, but she always appeared to be this happy bubbly girl...then she hooked up with Bruno...She's not the same girl now, imo...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just meant in general Jen, not this particular incident. Of course, back then, we didn't see her off cam, but she always appeared to be this happy bubbly girl...then she hooked up with Bruno...She's not the same girl now, imo...

She's dick whipped now and that's the difference

• Like 1